Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

EXTREMELY LIMITED Louis Vuitton Bag

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2005, 01:44 AM
CruizinKO is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by ffr996
the cerise line aren't that limited. they are everywhere, and aren't that nice
Well if the cerise isn't that nice then there wouldn't been so many fakes around, which is obviously what you've been seeing. It is limited edition, and collectible. Whether or not you like it, well, we all have our preferences

On another note, the Cerise bag that I am selling is actually more limited than the regular Cerise bags. There are some special features on this one not found on other styles, such as a strap made out of lizard skin on the top, and the unique style buckle. The regular Cerise bags (ie. the cheaper, smaller styles) have a limited run of a year. Meaning they will make as many as they can sell in one year. The style I am selling actually has a set number of a few hundred bags, and once they are all sold that will be it. No more.

In any case, have a nice day... and in the event you want to get your hand on a fake, my gf has advised going to www.ioffer.com and you can probably get a fake for 1/10th the actual retail.

Old 05-14-2005, 07:45 AM
MANA is infamous around these parts
My wife has a large collection of these bags. I call them "Car Tax Bags" as they are part of my cost of buying/modifying cars.

I would get this and suprise her but I just bought her a watch and I am a cheap bastard.

Old 05-14-2005, 10:41 AM
GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is infamous around these parts
I hate it when my girlfriend looks at bags and blink blink to me...

Old 05-14-2005, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by DEETZ
I hate it when my girlfriend looks at bags and blink blink to me...
Me too man, me too.

MANA - It's ok, $3,500 for you is cheap! I know you want to make her REALLY happy

Old 05-20-2005, 01:17 AM
trybaljedi is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by ffr996
the cerise line aren't that limited. they are everywhere, and aren't that nice
What constructive purpose does your comment serve? Neither part of your statement present any fact and only serve to discredit the seller.

Old 05-20-2005, 03:06 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
hey looks cool i want some cherries on my carbon wing!

Old 05-20-2005, 03:16 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally posted by 20C4S
Did somebody say "photoshop"? Add the LV monogran and cherries to a P-car. Hey at least our wife's/gf's would think its cool. I recently saw a "chopper" all LV'd out. I may have a pic of it at home.
Later,
Luis

Old 05-20-2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by LUIS95993
Did somebody say "photoshop"? Add the LV monogran and cherries to a P-car.

I would love to see this...

Old 05-20-2005, 05:37 PM
eshaun is infamous around these partseshaun is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by fdb996c2
It's times like this that make me glad I'm single. I can buy a lot of toys for $3500.
agreed , but glad the gf is reasonably frugal. Feel sorry for a buddy of mine, his gf has at least 100+ bags

Old 05-28-2005, 10:14 PM
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by 20C4S
I want my seats to have that pattern.

Old 06-12-2005, 09:19 AM
SilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud of
i saw a hummer in a music video once with all the trim made with louis vuitton .... pink!

it might have been brittany spears.

kenny, it's amazing that you deal in purses.
my gf would love to be your best friend, as she just saw the purse and started to hyperventilate.

Old 06-12-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by SilverTTCab
i saw a hummer in a music video once with all the trim made with louis vuitton .... pink!

it might have been brittany spears.

kenny, it's amazing that you deal in purses.
my gf would love to be your best friend, as she just saw the purse and started to hyperventilate.

haha, that's pretty funny. My gf hyperventilated as well when she saw it I think you should buy it for your gf as a surprise gift... or introduce her to me and we can go from there jk.

Old 06-16-2005, 10:01 PM
Curves4S is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by CruizinKO
haha, that's pretty funny. My gf hyperventilated as well when she saw it I think you should buy it for your gf as a surprise gift... or introduce her to me and we can go from there jk.

that car does not belong to brittany.... it's a company in garden grove in the oc but i can't remember the name off the top of my head.

Old 06-17-2005, 01:44 AM
2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by Curves4S
that car does not belong to brittany.... it's a company in garden grove in the oc but i can't remember the name off the top of my head.
310 motoring had an athlete's SL55 that had seats reupholstered in LV material. Tacky...

Old 07-02-2005, 04:05 PM
01-996 is infamous around these parts
My mom is a Hermes Freak. She has an in with just about every store in the world.... Vegas, Miami, Paris (2), Saint Martin, Saint Moritz, Bal Harbour. I work with my mom and we get faxes all the time from alla round with bags for her. She has about 8 standard Birkins, 5 or 6 Kelley's, I actually bought her a beautiful vintage Keeley from my honeymoon is paris. It had some womens initials on the bag so she sent it back to Hermes and they put her initials on it. She has a few very rare and one of a kind one like the Haute Courie Birkin, 2 Vibrato birkins and one or two with test skins that she got from her factory connection. Working with my mom, it is so embarrasing when we get customs forms faxed to the office and the 10.00 hr receptionist sees the bill for a 12,000.00 pocketbook. Atleast she has kicked down two to my wife!!!! One Birkin Balck 35cm and one 36cm Brown Kelley..... She definetly likes my wife more then she likes me....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: EXTREMELY LIMITED Louis Vuitton Bag