Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

New Harvard University Jacket & Sweatshirt - w/ Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-05-2012, 03:12 PM
996garage is infamous around these parts996garage is infamous around these parts
New Harvard University Jacket & Sweatshirt - w/ Pics

My brother came back from a reunion trip to Harvard University and bought a couple gifts from the university book store. Unfortunately the jacket and sweatshirt that he bought for my parents are both too big, so they asked if I could sell it for them.

For Sale:
1 brand new REVERSIBLE embroidered Harvard jacket. The black inside is all fleece. It was never worn and still has all the original tags still on it. Original price was $74.98 - selling for only $45 bucks

1 brand new embroidered Harvard sweatshirt. It was never worn and still has the original tags still on it. There is a very small dirt spot on the front which I have included a close up photo of. It looks like it will wash out, but I didn't want to wash it since it is still brand new. I don't know the original price, so I'm selling for only $20 bucks

(dirt blemish in photo above)

Shipping costs extra.

Thanks,
Steve
eboy_88@yahoo.com