Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS: Hot Rod "The Roddler" Kid Kustoms Baby Stroller

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 08:57 PM
00spyder is infamous around these parts
FS: Hot Rod "The Roddler" Kid Kustoms Baby Stroller

This is a must have for the car enthusiast. Car nuts will truly appreciate the time, engineering abd craftsmanship that went into this stroller. The Roddler is a hand built all Aluminum 6061 T6 grade stroller built by Kid Kustoms. It features stainless hardware, custom painted fenders, high grade leather upholstery, leaf-spring and hairpin suspension, pivoting front 52 spoke wheel with whitewall tire, adjustable handle bar, and a custom painted frame.

This one features sunset pearl paint, a white leather top and grey ultra-suede liner. Vinyl pin striping has also been added and is easily removed if desired. It also comes with an extra set of rear wheels and tires.

Does it fold?
Yes, the Roddler Folds down flat with one simple pull-pin located on the backbone. The stroller can be locked in one of three positions (fully upright, laid back, or full down for storage. While the wheelbase seems large, it fits in the back of many small cars and trucks.
What’s is the size and how much does it weigh?
The Roddler has a 22" wheelbase and it weights about 25lbs.

Kid Kustoms™ is based in California and was founded in 2007. Kid Kustoms™ LLC manufactures revolutionary juvenile products. The Roddler, a three wheeled Hot Rod Baby Stroller is Kid Kustoms™ signature brand model identity, and is the worlds first stroller that converts into a tricycle. Co-Founded by Joe Iacono of Iacono Design™ with business partner Jamie Coblentz, Kid Kustoms™ was a brand designed to bring new ideas, concepts and energy to a mundane juvenile products category. The Roddler™, is a stroller concept that was designed to resemble the glory days of American Car culture, designed and engineered with quality materials and domestic manufacturing. Put the cruise night back into the family stroll from the ground up.

This stroller is two years old and is in very good condition, used sparingly to transport my daughter at car shows, etc.. These strollers are over $4,500 new and there is typically a 3-4 month wait. This is your chance to own one at half that price and without the wait. This is the same stroller many celebrities now have. More information on "Roddler" strollers can be found at www.kidkustoms.com

Asking Price: $1,500 OBO

Due to the larger size and fiberglass fenders, local pick-up only to ensure the condition of this custom stroller. I am located in Long Beach, CA. I have lot's more pictures available - just let me know and I can send them to you.

Attached Images      

Last edited by 00spyder; 02-26-2013 at 09:30 PM. Reason: price reduction
Old 02-26-2013, 09:29 PM
Price reduced

Old 03-08-2013, 09:49 AM
RoddlerLover is infamous around these parts
Hi there,

My name is Gina and I'm writing from Vancouver, Canada.

My husband and I saw your ad for the Roddler, and now my husband is absolutely obsessed with it.

My husband is a huge car fanatic and loves hot rods, and fell in love with your Roddler when he saw your pictures. We have looked at buying brand new ones but there is no way we could afford one. I would really like to surprise him with your Roddler if it's still available for sale.

We are only in our first trimester, so we have a long way to go... and this would be our first real purchase for this pregnancy and for our baby...and I'm super excited about the possibility of surprising my husband.

I see that you are in Southern California, and we are from Vancouver.... We would drive down to pick up this gorgeous stroller if it is still available.

Could you please let us know if it's still available? And if there are any damage we would want to know about?

I joined this website just to message you about this Roddler, and because I have a new membership (and haven't made the required 15 posts) I could not send you a personal message with my contact info.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Gina

Old 03-08-2013, 03:04 PM
Hi Gina,

The stroller is still available. Please contact me directly at wjhoffmann@hotmail.com and I can provide you more details.

Thanks,

Josh

Old 03-08-2013, 03:57 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Wow, that's a long drive for a stroller!

It looks amazing. I presume my 18 year old freshman pre-med student wouldn't fit in this?

GLWS, wish I had little kids, I'd be all over something like this.

Old 03-08-2013, 04:06 PM
RoddlerLover is infamous around these parts
yep, definitely a long drive, but a gorgeous one along the coast... besides this stroller looks awesome and worth the journey!

might be kind of strange that we would buy a stroller before we have a nursery set up, but hey, my husband's a car guy... the kid has got to have cool wheels!