Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

SS Rolex Daytona Cosmograph 4130 FS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2006, 03:24 AM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
SS Rolex Daytona Cosmograph 4130 FS

I have a stainless steel Rolex Daytona Cosmograph 4130 FS. The new version with white dial silver chronos. Immaculate Like new condition worn only a few times. Low serial number. Have all original books papers, wallet, polishing cloths, tags, inner and outer boxes etc..

You can PM or email me at res6kfjg@verizon.net I will try and post pics left my camera at the office.

Old 02-12-2006, 10:55 AM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
Price please?

Old 02-12-2006, 11:51 AM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
Sorry, to all parties interested I will try and post pics later this evening. I am away from the office and will retrieve my camera later this evening. Thank you for your interest.

Old 02-12-2006, 08:13 PM
2006GT is infamous around these parts
what's it going for?

Old 02-12-2006, 11:54 PM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
No need for pictures, anyone interested knows what a Daytona looks like, only need a price.

Old 02-13-2006, 05:25 PM
oak
Thank you, this particular watch has been sold. I have another with a slightly later model that is a "P" serial number. Similar condition with less "mileage".

Old 02-13-2006, 06:21 PM
Former Vendor
When you decide to put prices in the ads PM me so I can check back, thanks.

Old 02-13-2006, 10:12 PM
oak
16520 P series

Asking price 9.5k obo. Another price increase next month of 15%.

Last edited by oak; 02-13-2006 at 10:14 PM.
Old 02-14-2006, 09:23 AM
Former Vendor
Thanks for the price but BS on the last comment you made! Based on what you are saying the list price of Daytona will go up by $1,050. Can you tell me where you confirmed this?

Old 02-14-2006, 09:26 AM
oak
I heard it on the internet.

Old 02-14-2006, 09:46 AM
Former Vendor
LOL That's what I figured. You stated it as fact. A false fact I might add.

The fact is Rolex never reveals their intent on an increase. We always hear rumors but we only know for sure after the fact. A good source of mine which has been accurate 80% of the time said Feb 15 which is in 2 days but only 8% at most. Another source which is an authorized Rolex dealer told me nothing coming any time soon. We shall see.

Old 02-14-2006, 11:11 AM
SPIVY is infamous around these parts
I actually heard this from multiple dealers as well.

Originally Posted by Stryke
Thanks for the price but BS on the last comment you made! Based on what you are saying the list price of Daytona will go up by $1,050. Can you tell me where you confirmed this?

Old 02-14-2006, 02:00 PM
oak
Originally Posted by Stryke
LOL That's what I figured. You stated it as fact. A false fact I might add.

The fact is Rolex never reveals their intent on an increase. We always hear rumors but we only know for sure after the fact. A good source of mine which has been accurate 80% of the time said Feb 15 which is in 2 days but only 8% at most. Another source which is an authorized Rolex dealer told me nothing coming any time soon. We shall see.
I was being facetious. I have heard from reliable sources, not sure if it is only on this particular model or across the board increase. But they are going to increase prices shortly.

Old 02-14-2006, 02:59 PM
Former Vendor
It is always across the board and never 15%.

Old 02-14-2006, 03:08 PM
oak
ok, I believe you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.