Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Where's the best place to sell a Swatch collection?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2006, 02:38 AM
Sheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond repute
there is this awesome burrito place here held for the purpose of (or what it looks like) an underground rail road from American Jr. 2 (1 being canadia)

but they have same AWESOME "homestyle" huge burritos...mmmm sooo good

come down to suburban Chicago for a treat

Old 04-01-2006, 12:22 AM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
Guys, ask around to anyone you know who likes Swatches. If you refer someone who buys this, I'll send you a tasty present...

Old 04-01-2006, 03:35 PM
E36M3Dave is a jewel in the roughE36M3Dave is a jewel in the roughE36M3Dave is a jewel in the rough
Super D your value is too low....those collection goes around 1100-1300. Ive seen them before on ebay ..

Old 04-01-2006, 04:51 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
Yep, I've heard this exact one (not incl the extras) has gone for $1500.

Old 04-01-2006, 07:07 PM
Hello Angry.
angryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to behold
I have an excellent ebay rating, D. I'd be happy to sell it for you if you don't have an account there or something.

Old 04-01-2006, 11:27 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Nah, but thanks for offering; I've got an account. I tried to list it during the Olympics, but they pulled it down twice through their automated system because I had "PayPal not accepted" in my auction text, and that somehow violated their policy with regard to PayPal. I had the PayPal logo shut off in my pref's, but they somehow flagged my auction as if the logo was showing but my terms contradicted it. Anyway, I was dealing with eBay customer service for two weeks trying to figure out how to get around the glitch, and nothing worked, so I finally deleted any mention of PayPal and then the listing went up no prob, but bhy then it was the week after the Olympics, and no action. I think maybe something like this has to be put up at the right time (during the Games), or on some specialized site with major Swatch fanatics that are looking for unusual stuff from past releases.

Old 04-03-2006, 04:17 AM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
http://www.swatchforum.com/swatchforum.html

I also have about 40pc. Swatch from 10 years ago, most of them were special editions. Just found this swatch forum, hope this help!

Old 04-05-2006, 12:12 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Thanks, looks like that site has some links to Swatch communities. Will check it out.

Old 04-18-2006, 01:37 PM
JarodL is a glorious beacon of lightJarodL is a glorious beacon of lightJarodL is a glorious beacon of lightJarodL is a glorious beacon of lightJarodL is a glorious beacon of lightJarodL is a glorious beacon of light
Sent you a PM, might be able to help.

Old 04-18-2006, 01:45 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Thanks Jarod, shot you back one. I originally had $700-750 into everything (the 9-watch set plus the 3 individual watches) at the time at cost, so I was hoping just to get out of this at cost, but probably ain't going to happen that way.

Old 04-26-2006, 12:37 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Did I mention that the new owner of this collection gets his pick of any female US olympic gymnast for a blind date/conditioning session? Totally true. This is amazing, the deal just keeps growing and growing.

Old 04-26-2006, 08:00 PM
E36M3Dave is a jewel in the roughE36M3Dave is a jewel in the roughE36M3Dave is a jewel in the rough
wow D ..this is a deal of a lifetime

Old 04-29-2006, 01:44 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Originally Posted by E36M3Dave
wow D ..this is a deal of a lifetime
Tell me about it! And now, for a limited time, the buyer will also receive the "Bueno Burrito Trifecta Perfecta!"(tm)...that's right, a burrito from Wahoo's, Roberto's AND Chipotle!

Holy hot sauce, that's AMAZING!!!

This is the only 3-burrito rated watch deal in the United States. Some people claim to have a *similar* deal, but they are using shoddy, grey-market burritos, and the salsa isn't covered by any US warranties...and just try getting service with one of those fakes, hah! Good luck!

¡Adiós Amigos!

Attached Images  
Old 05-16-2006, 02:14 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
One of the 6speed members was going to buy this collection last week, but car expenses got in the way, go figure.

I'll sell it to a 6speeder for $550, a couple hundred under my cost for everything, it's all new/unworn (and I'll include Free Shipping to anywhere in the continental US)!

This is a limited time offer!....Act NOW!, we're Chop-Chop-Chopping prices! It's CRAZEEEE down here at Towbin Swatch/Hummer/Dodge!...

Do you have a BLUE GENIE? We've got one, just look at him, even HE has his own Blue Genie!...nobody has one like that!....

Old 06-27-2006, 06:32 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Marc's recent sale-a-thon has inspired me to sell, sell, sell!....so I'm going to offer the whole lot for the low-low-low price of $525 (including Free Shipping anywhere in the continental US)!!!

This is insane! 12 limited edition, collectible watches for this low price?

It's outrageous!!!

Preposterous!

Irrational, unconscionable, and inconceivable!!!!

http://www.duke.edu/~dsy/lewd.wav

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Where's the best place to sell a Swatch collection?