Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Feeler: Breitling Colt GMT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2006, 10:51 AM
Bre
Land Rover Guru
Bre is infamous around these parts
Feeler: Breitling Colt GMT

Decided to buy a Rolex this month and to clear up some room I would entertain selling my Breitling. Fellow 6speeders can have first crack!

Breitling Colt GMT, steel band (extra link included). All books, papers and you can even have the baseball hat (never worn). Bought new at Tourneau Las Vegas two years ago, I haven't worn it in 4 months. Small scratch on left side, i'd say 95% condition. Here is a link for a picture off of Breitling's website. Don't have pictures of the watch but if you had to have some I can arrange it. New the watch was $2,100. I'd be looking to get $1,300 for it shipped fully insured to your doorstep, which is 38% off list. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM.

-Mike

Old 04-07-2006, 10:55 AM
Lizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of light
hmmm.... i sent you a PM

Old 04-07-2006, 11:22 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
I have a Colt auto and like it very much. I also got a non auto ladies for my wife and she loves it too.

Old 04-07-2006, 11:47 AM
Bre
Land Rover Guru
Bre is infamous around these parts
It's been a great watch, usually wore it to work and when I went out and about in town. Figured once I got the new watch I'd never wear the Breitling so might as well try to bring joy to someone instead of have it collect dust.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.