Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Smaller than a Motorola SLVR -- VK Mobile VK2000 Unlocked Worldphone

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 11:59 PM
Will Party for Food!!!!
Jeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Smaller than a Motorola SLVR -- VK Mobile VK2000 Unlocked Worldphone

Hi guys,

I am selling my VK Mobile VK-2000. I bought this phone a couple of weeks ago. It is Quad-Band and unlocked so it will work on all GSM networks worldwide.

It is about 1/3 smaller in length and thickness than a Motorola SLVR, and has been advertised as the thinest phone in the world.

I bought it from a company in the Europe (as this model isn't sold in North America, but it works flawlessly) a few weeks ago for $250 + Shipping, but I will let it go to any fellow 6Speeder for $200, buyer pays shipping.

Click Here For Pictures (actual pictures taken of my phone for sale)

Thanks for looking,

Jeremy

Attached Images    
Old 04-11-2006, 12:23 AM
bumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond repute
Jeremy, how's the resolution on the screen? Any pics with the screen on and how's reception?

TIA!

Old 04-11-2006, 12:36 AM
Will Party for Food!!!!
Jeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Albert,

I found the screen resolution to be good, much better than I had originally expected. My only complaint about the screen was that most of the time I was unable to read it when I was wearing Polarized sunglasses, which don't think will be a problem for most as the vast majority of people's sunglasses are not polarized.

Unfortunately my camera was stolen not too long ago and I haven't yet figured out which one to buy as a replacement. I happened to be at my parents house visiting today, so I was able to snap the ones above. I found several doing a Google image search (link) but it is hard to get an idea from many of them as a lot of the default wallpaper images are animated.

If you want I can try to scrounge up a camera somewhere and try my hand at taking my own a little later in the week

I hope that helps,
Jeremy

Old 04-11-2006, 01:44 AM
Sheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond repute
haha you selling that already?

that was fast dude

I wish I was in the market for a new phone right now

Old 04-11-2006, 09:24 AM
Will Party for Food!!!!
Yea...I really like it a lot, but I have a plethora of phones at this point, so some just need to go. If you want it, I'll drop it off at your house

Jeremy

Old 04-11-2006, 12:22 PM
MJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud of
Does it have a car charger or extra batteries or anything?

Old 04-11-2006, 01:36 PM
Will Party for Food!!!!
Good question, I should have included information on accessories in my initial post, my apologies.

The phone comes with the following (which is everything it came with from the factory):

1.) Mini-CD Manual (Which features instructions in Portuguese, Don't worry I will include the English manual on a CD along with it)

2.) Printed Manual (Once again in Portuguese...I suppose I could print the English manual too for you if you'd like)

3.) Warranty Card (1 Year)

4.) European Home Charger (I will include an adapter to work in North American Outlets, which did not originally come with the phone)

5.) Ear-Bud Style Headset

That's all that came with it, and that's all I have. There are supposed to be USB chargers available in the near future, but I do not believe that there are plans in place for a car charger in the near future. In terms of extra batteries, they are available (although as I said I do not have any personally) but I would obviously be willing to point the buyer in the right direction to get them.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Last edited by Jeremy; 04-11-2006 at 01:39 PM.
Old 04-11-2006, 01:50 PM
Banned
Mrjanko is just really niceMrjanko is just really niceMrjanko is just really niceMrjanko is just really niceMrjanko is just really nice
Does it have Blue Tooth?

Old 04-11-2006, 02:20 PM
Will Party for Food!!!!
It does not have bluetooth.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Old 04-12-2006, 08:47 AM
Porscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of light
How's reception? Does it have a problem w/ dropping calls?

Old 04-12-2006, 11:25 AM
Will Party for Food!!!!
I was very impressed with the reception, especially from such a small phone. The VK is just as clear as a RAZR for instance and the speaker is louder than I had expected for its small size.

As for dropping calls, I think it dropped one if my memory serves me correctly, durring dialing, not during conversation. It seems to hold them better than my other phones, including my much larger Treo 650 (which isn't bad, the VK just seems to hold them better).

Jeremy

Old 04-13-2006, 12:20 AM
Craigger is infamous around these parts
are you advertising on hofo?

I think im a little interested.

does it have 850?

Old 04-13-2006, 03:43 PM
Will Party for Food!!!!
Yes, the phone is being advertised on HoFo. It does have 850, quadband means that it works on all four GSM frequencies 850/900/1800/1900MHz

Thanks,
Jeremy

Old 04-13-2006, 05:05 PM
mkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura about
Would this work with the Sprint network?

Old 04-13-2006, 05:12 PM
Will Party for Food!!!!
It will not, Sprint is a CDMA network, this phone is GSM.

Thanks,
Jeremy

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Smaller than a Motorola SLVR -- VK Mobile VK2000 Unlocked Worldphone