Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Zero Halliburton Aluminum Premier 4" attaché/briefcase

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 03:29 AM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
No, we're out of juice machines, but just for you, how 'bout a bottle of Beano?

Old 07-05-2006, 02:02 PM
schnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant future
Nah, already have a lifetime suppy of that

Old 07-15-2006, 02:02 AM
chekuen is infamous around these parts
what about the swatch collection?

Old 07-19-2006, 12:27 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
LATE BREAKING NEWS!

Tap-tap-tap-tappity-tap....
(that's a newsroom typewriter sound, for you young/up-and-coming ballers )

The Swatch Collection + Halliburton "Baller Edition" Attaché/Briefcase combo package has been lowered to $680 + Free Shipping within the continental US!!!

That's an entire TWENTY DOLLARS off of the previously marked-down insane price! OMG!!!!

You know what this means...it means you can get that saweeet CZ ring for your betty you've been eyeing in the Target jewelry/timex department...OR...what about that absolutely killer Daytona video game you keep passing up on while leaving the movie theater?...Not anymore! You can now play it TWENTY TIMES and break the track record!!!

From the KBLR Newsroom, I'm Super D. Good night, and have a pleasant tomorrow.

Old 09-17-2006, 01:34 AM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Halliburton Attache is here waiting to de-nerdify you! Get some class for cryin' out loud! Stop carrying around that samsonite briefcase or that old navy messenger bag! Have you even kissed a girl?!!!

Old 09-17-2006, 01:52 AM
Sheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond repute
no one buy this...I get a kick out of reading Dave's bump posts

Old 09-17-2006, 02:55 AM
The Pun
Sweet, I kinda wanta buy it and fill it with candy...

I would bust it open at board meetings and yell "Hey Everybody, Free Candy" and start whiping it around the room.

But thats just me, I like candy...

Old 09-17-2006, 03:05 AM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Actually, it might be better to fill it with cash (small bills) and open it at a sales meeting. Make the case and contents a spiff incentive.

Old 09-18-2006, 11:22 AM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Pad this thing with an insert and use it as a gun case!

Old 02-07-2007, 07:28 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Sorry you ballers, the case was sold a lonnnng time ago to a non-6speeder from Craigslist. Someone PM'd me about the case today. Nothing for ya, sorry. But, if money's burning a hole in your pocket...I do have an expensive longboard collection still for sale... Cowabunnnnggggaaaaa!!!!

Old 02-07-2007, 07:32 PM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Super D
Someone PM'd me about the case today. Nothing for ya, sorry. But...I do have a surfboard collection still for sale?
oops... that was probably my fault

BTW, do you still have the swatch collection. I'm interested

Old 02-07-2007, 07:39 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Nope, no Swatches. Just surfboards and furniture. If you buy the furniture AND surfboard collection, I'll even throw in lunch at Roberto's! And we ain't talkin' no taco and coke, it's a whole combo plate with rice, beans and chips! Wooo-hoooo!!!!

Oh, geez, almost forgot...I'm also selling my '98 Expedition! Hey, this could be quite the package deal!

Old 02-07-2007, 07:49 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Is this still available? If so, I'd like to pay $10,000 for it...

...if it is filled with gold bars...

Old 02-07-2007, 07:54 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
It's filled with gold teeth. Is that okay?

Old 02-08-2007, 01:02 PM
AaronK is a jewel in the roughAaronK is a jewel in the roughAaronK is a jewel in the roughAaronK is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Super D
It's filled with gold teeth. Is that okay?
Let me guess...previously owned by Josef Mengele. You bastard.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Zero Halliburton Aluminum Premier 4" attaché/briefcase