Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS: Voom PC Carputer & 7" Lilliput 619 Touchscreen

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-02-2006, 12:11 AM
julianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond repute
FS: Voom PC Carputer & 7" Lilliput 619 Touchscreen

VoomPC
VIA EPIA 10000
VIA C3 E-Series 1.0GHz Processor, Nehemiah core
1gb ram
30gb hd
m1-atx

Brand new, I have never even turned it on (but it was turned on and tested when it was assembled by someone other than me). Comes with all of the wires etc. Perfect condition

SOLD

Also if you need the touchscreen I have all sorts of parts to start fabricating a custom bezel

Lilliput 619 7" touchscreen out of the housing
brand new lilliput 619 housing

SOLD (housing included)

The image looks a little fuzzy because I didn't adjust the DPI when I hooked it up to my laptop.

Last edited by julianBC; 10-06-2006 at 06:22 PM.
Old 09-30-2006, 11:59 AM
sumadaz is a jewel in the roughsumadaz is a jewel in the roughsumadaz is a jewel in the rough
I just PM'd you with a question.

Old 10-06-2006, 02:04 PM
Joeskie is a jewel in the roughJoeskie is a jewel in the roughJoeskie is a jewel in the roughJoeskie is a jewel in the rough
How easy is the install?

I'm not understanding your pricing. Is it 450 + 160?
Let me know... very intrested.

Old 10-06-2006, 04:56 PM
Nick6489 is infamous around these parts
Do YOu have that in a Type-S? Where did you put the computer itself? I have an 06 Type-S. Let me know, may be interested

Old 10-06-2006, 06:22 PM
julianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry, it was sold. But Nick, you can fit a voom PC in the trunk right above the passenger side wheel well.

Old 10-06-2006, 10:00 PM
I found that thread on crsx...I see you have the injen cai. I have the Fujita CAI sitting in my room waiting to be installed saturday. Was there a noticeable power difference with just a cai? Obviously nothing substantial! Also how do you like the Powergetter. I was going to get it but then that price hike killed me, I cannot justify spending $680 on exhaust for a lease! Probably going to end up with the Sp2. I also want a reflash, but again its a lease! WEll I figured I could hijack your thread since it was already sold. Hey have anything else for sale?

Old 10-06-2006, 10:23 PM
Haha, must not be my car. All I have are the itr wheels, tein springs and the aem v2. But as far as the v2 goes, I didn't notice much of a difference power wise, but it sounds great with the stock exhaust when you get into the higher RPMs. I am sure the CAI will sound even better, especially in vtec.

Old 10-06-2006, 10:39 PM
Haha thats funny. I was reading through the exact thread that is on your screen in the picture, with the white S. I just assumed it was yours. ....All in good fun. How long have you had those springs? Are you still on stock shocks? I am afraid to go with springs, because I do not want my shocks to blow. If I go for the drop I think I am going to play it safe and splurge on coilovers! But my next two definite mods are the Sp2, and well not so much a mod. The Pioneer Avic Z1 headunit!

Old 10-06-2006, 10:59 PM
I am on stock shocks and I live in upstate NY, so the roads are ****ty. So far they have been great. But if they end up blowing I will just get some coilovers. Only other mod I might do is k pro, for now. I just ordered some audio equiptment, so we will see how that goes. For now I need trunk space, so I am doing a pioneer 7800 headunit, eD nine.2 and some eD 6500s. Later on I might do a pair of eu700s and a nine.2 for the rear.