Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

WTB - Plasma and LCD TV's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 05:15 PM

Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
WTB - Plasma and LCD TV's

Would anyone like to make a sale on a bulk purchase of TVs? I'm in LA and I need these units by Monday. Here's what I'm looking for:

37" Plasma with wall mount.
Would consider 42" only if it has a cable card slot.

23"-26" LCD with ceiling mount.
Preferably w/ PIP. Split screen would be ideal.

TWO 17"-19" LCDs. One wall mount, one ceiling mount.
Must be 16:9.

If someone can make me a good deal, I'm also planning on buying TWO 26" LCDs with cantalever (sp?) mounts in the near future.

Please PM with any leads. Thanks.

Old 09-15-2006, 05:24 PM
Banned
skibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud of
Are the units for sale at wholesale clubs complete junk? I have not checked them out yet but the prices are sweet.

Old 09-15-2006, 05:28 PM

Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
The larger units at costco do not have the feature I'm looking for. I've actually purchased two other units from them. They seem to carry only off brands in the smaller units.

Old 09-15-2006, 05:48 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
don't you live near fry's??

Old 09-15-2006, 05:50 PM

i do, and i've checked them out. again the larger sets they offer are not what i'm looking for. also, they won't budge on their prices. while they are fairly competitive, i've found that a package like this can be had for significantly less.

Old 09-15-2006, 05:52 PM

also, i've been to ken crane and magnolia. ken crane actually has everything i'm looking for, but the sales guy is dragging his *** on the proposal. magnolia is out of stock for most of the smaller units.

Old 09-15-2006, 08:09 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
is this all for your home??

Old 09-15-2006, 08:38 PM

yes, all for the home.

right now, we have 4 TVs:

42" plasma in the master
55" LCD in the living room
26" LCD in my son's room
26" LCD in my daughter's room

we are adding:
42" plasma in main guest room
23" or 26" LCD in kitchen (ceiling)
17" or 19" LCD in hall bath (ceiling)
17" or 19" LCD in master bath (wall)
two 26" LCD above 55" in family room (cantalever)

Last edited by Mr Kram; 09-15-2006 at 08:42 PM.
Old 09-15-2006, 10:30 PM
Porscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Mr Kram
yes, all for the home.

42" plasma in the master
26" LCD in my son's room

we are adding:
That should be a crazy setup. Good luck.

Old 09-15-2006, 11:56 PM
Banned
skibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Mr Kram
yes, all for the home.

42" plasma in the master
26" LCD in my son's room

we are adding:

If you don't post pics of this set-up I am driving out there to see it.

Old 09-16-2006, 12:34 AM

pics to come as soon as i get the tvs. actually i have a lead from a buddy. hopefully it works out.

Old 09-16-2006, 01:06 AM
do you know you have more tvs than a small province in southeast asia

Old 09-16-2006, 09:33 AM
MGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to all
Your mounting TV's on the ceiling in the kitchen and bath? I don't get it?

Old 09-16-2006, 10:45 AM
Hussain is just really niceHussain is just really niceHussain is just really niceHussain is just really nice
Me either. I would mount them on the wall in the bathrooms across from the toilet. Subtly, so that someone washing their hands would notice it, but your utility would be derived from those seated at the throne.

Old 09-16-2006, 11:00 AM

if you look at how the hall bath is designed, the wall opposite the toilet and shower is covered by full length mirror. my only choice is to use a ceiling mount to hang the tv so it's visible from the can.
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=54292

in the kitchen i have a large island which will seat 6 people comfortably on one side. the tv will hang on one corner of the island. i'll get a mount that will swivel so i can watch while i'm cooking, etc.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WTB - Plasma and LCD TV's