Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Juicy Couture dog carrier - Your lady will love you

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 11:17 PM
Banned
skibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud of
Juicy Couture dog carrier - Your lady will love you

Up for sale is an authentic, never been used, Juicy pet carrier that still has tags and protective tissue paper on it. My gf paid $275 plus tax for it. It's very light pink in color with chocolate brown leather/suede trim.

There is a full side zipper compartment with a pocket for your cellphone and lipstick/lipgloss so you don't have to carry a separate purse. Its dimensions are 13"L x 9"H x 7"W and will fit smaller breeds such as Chihuahua, Yorkie, etc.

Both ends are mesh so your puppy has plenty of ventilation. There is a little flap door that rolls down and buttons on so that your dog can poke its head out. There is also a velour comfy pad on the bottom that is removable for washing. As with most pet carriers there is also a leash clip so the dog/cat can't jump out.

Asking $225 plus shipping.

Old 09-30-2006, 01:23 AM
tme
tme is infamous around these parts
pm sent 2 u

Old 09-30-2006, 01:43 AM
eshaun is infamous around these partseshaun is infamous around these parts
*quickly hides the laptop screen from the gf lol

Old 09-30-2006, 03:17 AM
Michael W. is infamous around these partsMichael W. is infamous around these parts
Will this fit a Rottweiler?

Originally Posted by skibum
Up for sale is an authentic, never been used, Juicy pet carrier that still has tags and protective tissue paper on it. My gf paid $275 plus tax for it. It's very light pink in color with chocolate brown leather/suede trim.

There is a full side zipper compartment with a pocket for your cellphone and lipstick/lipgloss so you don't have to carry a separate purse. Its dimensions are 13"L x 9"H x 7"W and will fit smaller breeds such as Chihuahua, Yorkie, etc.

Both ends are mesh so your puppy has plenty of ventilation. There is a little flap door that rolls down and buttons on so that your dog can poke its head out. There is also a velour comfy pad on the bottom that is removable for washing. As with most pet carriers there is also a leash clip so the dog/cat can't jump out.

Asking $225 plus shipping.

Old 09-30-2006, 09:26 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
somebody should bite paris hilton in the face for even starting this trend.... uggghh, gives me the ****** chills every time i see some broad walking around with a dog in a purse

Old 09-30-2006, 10:16 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by deputydog95
somebody should bite paris hilton in the face for even starting this trend.... uggghh, gives me the ****** chills every time i see some broad walking around with a dog in a purse
DD,
Maybe Gary would be interested...?

Old 09-30-2006, 01:55 PM
AaronK is a jewel in the roughAaronK is a jewel in the roughAaronK is a jewel in the roughAaronK is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Michael W.
Will this fit a Rottweiler?
Just as a nut bag

Old 09-30-2006, 02:04 PM
Banned
skibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by tme
pm sent 2 u
replied, check your inbox

Old 09-30-2006, 02:11 PM
jhuanger629 is infamous around these parts
lol oh man, a rott in a doggy bag. My gf has a bag for sale too, i'll post that up once this bag has sold.. lol too funny