Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

SuperFeet Ski/Snowboard Footbeds: custom-moldable, Men's Sz. 10-11.5

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 01:48 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
SuperFeet Ski/Snowboard Footbeds: custom-moldable, Men's Sz. 10-11.5

I just put this set up on Craigslist:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/spo/211824512.html

SuperFeet SKI/SNOWBOARD Orthotics/Footbeds - Custom moldable Kork, Men's Sz. 10-11.5
(Pkg says 10-11, but this is the size I use for my boots, and I wear an 11.5.)

Brand new pair, in pkg, never opened!

Take them to your local ski or snowboard shop/boot fitter for a heat/vacuum-formed custom footbed to make your boots WARM, Comfortable and your arches pain-free.

Here's what "Footloose", one of the finest custom boot fitting shops in the US has to say:

A component as important as anything in the grand scheme of things is a pair of custom footbeds. The Superfeet Kork is the best ski (or snowboard) specific footbed on the market…full stop. Get Kork footbeds even before you demo boots. The Kork fits into any boot and solves a myriad of endemic problems confronting skiers and snowboarders of all levels. A pair of Kork footbeds will outlast a couple pair of boots; they are one of the best long term investments you can make in your skiing or boarding. Being able to put the Kork into different boots streamlines the demo process affording you the best opportunity to determine which boots work best for you. (And then, of course, use them in the boots you decide on for the best fit and performance.)

So, if you're thinking of buying new ski or snowboard boots, or already own a pair and just want them to feel good on your feet, instead of causing aches...you must get these!

http://www.superfeet.com/products/Kork.aspx

NOTE: These are *NOT* the Kork-Vac...that is a cheaper model, this is the FULL KORK footbed. The top-of-the-line custom product from Superfeet!
You would have to pay $150 in stores....
I'm selling this set for HALF PRICE---$75

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.