Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

[FEELER] Vertu Ascent Motorsport

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 12:41 AM
mogz is infamous around these parts
Cool [FEELER] Vertu Ascent Motorsport

Been toying with the idea of selling my Motorsport.

It is #113/997.

Works perfect and in near mint condition.

Complete with everything just like new and I also have the Vertu leather pouch ($500 value).

Just wanna see if there are interest.

Thanks.

Old 11-08-2006, 12:27 PM
Welcome to the OC, bitch!
trojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant future
pics? what service? price?

Old 11-08-2006, 09:04 PM
I don't have a digicam with me right now but here are some pics from another website.

One of the most beautiful Vertu ever made, with the CF back cover.

It is unlocked so you can use any carrier, currently I'm using Cingular with it.

I'm looking in the 4-5k region. Of course price is negotiable.

Last edited by mogz; 11-08-2006 at 09:07 PM.
Old 11-10-2006, 08:55 PM
oneflystud is infamous around these parts
wow that thing is pure sex , wish i could afford it

Old 11-11-2006, 06:00 PM
Joeskie is a jewel in the roughJoeskie is a jewel in the roughJoeskie is a jewel in the roughJoeskie is a jewel in the rough
where are you situated?

Old 11-12-2006, 03:33 PM
I'm in San Francisco.

Old 11-15-2006, 12:43 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
4k for a phone...........................it better come with a date with Carmen Electra and a guaranteed blow job LOL b/c the phone doesn't do a darn thing a cingular or verizon phone can't!

g-d bless the power of marketing

Old 11-15-2006, 03:48 PM
oliB is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by DJ
4k for a phone...........................it better come with a date with Carmen Electra and a guaranteed blow job LOL b/c the phone doesn't do a darn thing a cingular or verizon phone can't!
You could also use a 20$ Casio to tell the time, instead of a 5 grand Panerai....

Old 11-15-2006, 04:31 PM
MGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to all
HAH! I had no idea what it was until pics were posted

Old 11-15-2006, 04:58 PM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice looking phone

Old 11-17-2006, 07:15 AM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by oliB
You could also use a 20$ Casio to tell the time, instead of a 5 grand Panerai....
Good point. I feel stupid now, but good point.

Old 11-21-2006, 09:04 AM
TTM0TION is infamous around these parts
Oli does bring up a very good point that I never really thought of. We could also just drive a Toyota Prius or wear clothes from Wal-mart instead of whatever it is that we do that is priced waayyyyy higher. But then again where's the fun in all that.

Old 11-25-2006, 07:05 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
But guys... well, I don't know about you all... but the only reason for us to wear nice clothes is for the womens. Cars, ok you also get the pleasure of driving. Fine watches are masterpieces-- something so precise is indeed a commodity. A $200 pair of jeans-- girls recognize them. That's why they are important. Of course that's if you get a couple sizes too small and a sock or two...

P'cout

-Joe

Old 11-26-2006, 03:49 PM
saintv90 is infamous around these parts
A phone like this is purchased for its 24 hour concierge service. Not for its good looks. However this is the nicest Vertu i've seen! GL with the sale!

Old 11-26-2006, 04:48 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by JoeyG
But guys... well, I don't know about you all... but the only reason for us to wear nice clothes is for the womens. Cars, ok you also get the pleasure of driving. Fine watches are masterpieces-- something so precise is indeed a commodity. A $200 pair of jeans-- girls recognize them. That's why they are important. Of course that's if you get a couple sizes too small and a sock or two...

P'cout

-Joe

mainline dick...hehe...

later
-guy voted most mainline...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: [FEELER] Vertu Ascent Motorsport