Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS: Shoei RJ-Air Platinum Open Faced Helmet - Size Large

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 10:44 AM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
FS: Shoei RJ-Air Platinum Open Faced Helmet - Size Large

I wore this helmet at 2 track events. It has 3 minor chips that you can see on the top. Not sure how they got there as the thing was either on my head when I was in the car or in the bag. Either way, its in like new condition with the exception of those chips.
The size is large which translates to 7 3/8 -7 1/2.
They are selling on ebay between $130 and $189. I would like to get $100 + shipping for it.

More pics available here:
http://public.fotki.com/secures4/helmet/

Old 03-16-2007, 10:50 AM
Banned
skibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud of
You might want to post up what certifications the helmet has. Most racing bodies will only allow you on the track if your helmet has the current requirements.

Old 03-16-2007, 11:00 AM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
Good point.....I expected that people would look at the other pics but I will make it easier for the lazy:

Old 03-21-2007, 02:13 PM
Old 03-28-2007, 12:52 AM
This is one heck of deal!

Old 03-28-2007, 02:33 AM
bobafett is infamous around these parts
Even if it is DOT must make sure it is Snell 2005+ - I'm sure it is given how new but so people know 2000 rating is no good anymore.

--Dan

Old 03-28-2007, 01:24 PM
This helmet comes with no snails.....oh you mean SNELL! Its not 2005 but I am pretty sure it will still protect your bean.

Old 03-28-2007, 03:10 PM
Someone got an incredible deal on this thing! Hope it was a 6speeder.