Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Air Jordan Retro 1 Alpha-xx2 Omega

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 06:47 PM
DrwVIP is infamous around these parts
Air Jordan Retro 1 Alpha-xx2 Omega

Retro 1- Alpha

Last edited by DrwVIP; 06-09-2007 at 09:22 AM.
Old 06-02-2007, 01:47 AM
shoes are gone. thanks

Last edited by DrwVIP; 06-09-2007 at 09:23 AM.
Old 06-05-2007, 06:26 PM
brianlin87 is infamous around these parts
Old 06-05-2007, 09:23 PM
bond007 has a reputation beyond reputebond007 has a reputation beyond reputebond007 has a reputation beyond reputebond007 has a reputation beyond reputebond007 has a reputation beyond reputebond007 has a reputation beyond reputebond007 has a reputation beyond reputebond007 has a reputation beyond reputebond007 has a reputation beyond reputebond007 has a reputation beyond reputebond007 has a reputation beyond repute

lol pwnt!!

Old 06-05-2007, 09:53 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
I don't get the whole retro collector shoe thing.

Old 06-05-2007, 10:30 PM
Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
I don't get the whole retro collector shoe thing.
I don't get the whole "join a forum and try to rip off someone" by selling new-release shoes. garbage. take your business to fleabay.

Old 06-07-2007, 02:16 PM
I didn't join this forum to rip anyone off. Let alone use the for sale section. True car nut here. I collect these shoes, and have about 15 pairs. I actually helped a few members get a hold of these shoes because if you know anything about Jordan's some shoes are sold out within hours of release. Some people are unable to make it on the release day and my miss a particular release. Which to some is devastating. Some people collect art, and some collect Jordan's.

These particular shoes didn't do as well as many anticipated, MY fault? NO... I posted this days before the release. Profit? Not a chance, by the time you pay taxes and ship no profit was gained. Business? No.. Its more like making sure your friends/members are able to get a product they desire that may or may not be available to them..

I can list for you numerous shoes which if you weren't there when the gates open you wouldn't be able to buy a pair.

Thanks for uneducated assumption..

Last edited by DrwVIP; 06-07-2007 at 02:19 PM.
Old 06-07-2007, 02:28 PM
Originally Posted by DrwVIP
I didn't join this forum to rip anyone off. Let alone use the for sale section. True car nut here. I collect these shoes, and have about 15 pairs. I actually helped a few members get a hold of these shoes because if you know anything about Jordan's some shoes are sold out within hours of release. Some people are unable to make it on the release day and my miss a particular release. Which to some is devastating. Some people collect art, and some collect Jordan's.

These particular shoes didn't do as well as many anticipated, MY fault? NO... I posted this days before the release. Profit? Not a chance, by the time you pay taxes and ship no profit was gained. Business? No.. Its more like making sure your friends/members are able to get a product they desire that may or may not be available to them..
Why bother defending yourself when you're already caught. The website Finishline sells the shoes for 116.98 AFTER shipping. You were asking for $160. Looks like a quick profit if you ask me.

You're not too sneaky about editing your initial post either; I, along with everyone else can see that you edited it today after claiming NOT to have made a profit.

For the record, I collect shoes too. I have a variety of shoes. From jordans to first series dunks; don't think that I need your help understanding what margin of revenue you were looking to make. I have seen the ridiculous mark-up exemplified by your initial post and I called you out on it. Get over it. The shoes sucked anyway.

I can list for you numerous shoes which if you weren't there when the gates open you wouldn't be able to buy a pair.

Thanks for uneducated assumption..
So can I. But that is completely irrelevant to anything that I initially stated.

Old 06-07-2007, 03:35 PM
Not trying to defend my self in anyway, as I feel like offering this to people is a unique service. As many will take advantage of when shoes like the Retro 8 are due to release. Finishline is a major retailer. I am not, I do not have shipping discounts, unlimited resources to shipping materials, get shoes at wholesale, etc.

I am not on this forum for drama, but again THANK YOU.

Last edited by DrwVIP; 06-07-2007 at 03:52 PM.
Old 06-07-2007, 04:01 PM
Hossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant future
I feel like offering this to people is a unique service.
Please spare us your "unique services." I think I'll take my chances on a better deal with this Nigerian email that landed in my junk box this morning.

Old 06-08-2007, 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by Hossfly
Please spare us your "unique services." I think I'll take my chances on a better deal with this Nigerian email that landed in my junk box this morning.
co-sign x2.

at the re-seller.