Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Wanted: Nikon D80...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 03:11 PM
Banned
Suspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to behold
Wanted: Nikon D80...

I'm dying for a D80.

I currently have a d40 and I don't like it like at all, I'm looking to sell my D40 body or maybe with Lens. I want to get a D80 body, if anyone has one or knows anyone who would PLEASE let me know asap!

Old 06-29-2007, 03:20 PM
Ag Surfer is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Suspence
I'm dying for a D80.

I currently have a d40 and I don't like it like at all, I'm looking to sell my D40 body or maybe with Lens. I want to get a D80 body, if anyone has one or knows anyone who would PLEASE let me know asap!
What dont you like about the D40? The lack of the info screen? The lack of the a/f motor? I just got my D40 and I havent passed judgment yet. If you have any d40 specific accessories, let me know... I might be interested.

Old 06-29-2007, 03:39 PM
Banned
Suspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Ag Surfer
What dont you like about the D40? The lack of the info screen? The lack of the a/f motor? I just got my D40 and I havent passed judgment yet. If you have any d40 specific accessories, let me know... I might be interested.
Well the d40 is a great camera, it takes amazing pictures. I'm pretty big for my age and my hands are pretty big, so the camera is a bit smaller than what I want. The camera can only take a few Nikon lenses since the AF motor is in the lens insted of the body ( That's how they managed to make the camera so small ). I don't really like how the screen is setup, and the top screen is gone and I don't like that either.

Im looking at a D50 as well, but I much rather have a D80. At the moment I don't have enough money for it, but I'm trying to figure out what to do.

Old 06-29-2007, 03:50 PM
mkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura about
What would you be asking if you sold your D40 +/- lens? I might be interested.

Old 06-29-2007, 03:54 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by mkell
What would you be asking if you sold your D40 +/- lens? I might be interested.
Nikon D40 Body ( Good Condition )
Nikon 18-55 AF-S DX Nikkor ( Good Condition )
1 1GB SD Card
Quantary QF30 External Flash ( Only used twice )

Asking $600 for all.

Bought all of this for about $800 new.

Last edited by Suspence; 06-29-2007 at 04:31 PM.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:16 PM
ukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond repute
Im looking at a D50 as well, but I much rather have a D80. At the moment I don't have enough money for it, but I'm trying to figure out what to do.
I just got my D80 back from Nikon, if all goes well over the next week or two my D50 will be for sale along with a Nikkor 18-135mm, Sigma 70-300 and Nikkor 50mm Prime lenses.

Old 06-29-2007, 09:19 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by ukchris
I just got my D80 back from Nikon, if all goes well over the next week or two my D50 will be for sale along with a Nikkor 18-135mm, Sigma 70-300 and Nikkor 50mm Prime lenses.
If the deal with the d50 im getting dosent' go through, how much will you sell the d50 with the lenses for?

Old 06-29-2007, 09:24 PM
LABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of light
I was using a D80 today, the quality is simply superb.

Old 06-29-2007, 10:41 PM
kevin1244 is a jewel in the roughkevin1244 is a jewel in the roughkevin1244 is a jewel in the rough
how about D200?

I'm dying for a D80.

I would buy a D200. I got one last year and I have been enjoying it immensely. D200 for digital is like what F100 was for analog. A camera that you can enjoy as an amateur or professional photographer and not pay a fortune for the body. The extra money can be saved for expensive lenses!

Old 06-30-2007, 07:05 AM
ukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond repute
If the deal with the d50 im getting dosent' go through, how much will you sell the d50 with the lenses for?
I'll post it here first, there are a couple of people asked me about it before who deserve first dibs, just need to make sure the aperure issue on the D80 I bought are sorted out first then I'll list it.

Old 06-30-2007, 10:12 AM
yimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud of
Spencer how much are you willing to spend?

Old 06-30-2007, 10:33 AM
alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !
I've got a D50 that I might be willing to part with. I was looking to get a D80 at some point in the near future too.

Old 06-30-2007, 12:30 PM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
I have a D50 as well Spencer. If you are interested and one of the others doesnt work out, let me know and I will work a deal with you.

Old 06-30-2007, 01:43 PM
Banned
Thanks everyone with the offers, makes me feel good that I have backup plans.

I am willing to spend $500-$750 at MOST.

Old 07-01-2007, 12:22 AM
Stephen is infamous around these parts
Have you considered the D70s?

-Stephen

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wanted: Nikon D80...