Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Oliver Peoples Nitro 61 Ti: Silver Frame with Polarized Platinum Glass Lenses - $230

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 10:34 PM
Banned
StephenTi is infamous around these parts
Oliver Peoples Nitro 61 Ti: Silver Frame with Polarized Platinum Glass Lenses - $230

Oliver Peoples Nitro 61 Titanium: Silver Frame with Polarized Platinum Glass Lenses - $230 Firm

I just received them this afternoon, and after trying them on, realized that I need to go with a wider frame. These are actually pretty wide glasses as is, with plenty of lens area, but I guess my head is pretty wide too!

They are basically brand new... just a few hours old. I literally only tried them on. I also wear Maui Jim's or Revo's, but am 100% sold on OP''s VFX lenses... very nice. It came with hard brown case and pink cleaning cloth.

Anyways, I wanted to see if anyone wants these before I send them back... would rather not deal w/ re-stocking fee, etc. I called 1/2 dozen local retail stores, and the cheapest quote I got was $360.

I'm in the L.A. area, and would much prefer local pickup; I'll ship if I have to though.

Old 08-16-2007, 10:45 PM
Banned
http://www.oliverpeoples.com/Nitro/pd/p/179.html

Here's a pix of them... they're the same ones that Brad Pitt wore in Mr. and Mrs. Smith, except instead of gold/yellow, they are silver/platinum.

Last edited by StephenTi; 08-16-2007 at 10:57 PM.
Old 08-18-2007, 08:08 AM
blowzilla is infamous around these parts
would you trade for a new pair of maui jim Titanium Sport's, brown frame and lens

Old 08-18-2007, 11:12 AM
Banned
Thanks for the offer, blowzilla... but I've got a pair of Kona's already, and I'm pretty dead set on finding a pair of OP's. The strange thing is, these Nitro 61s are much wider than the Kona's with much larger lenses. I think it's due to the wrap-around design that requires a specific fit for me relative to the wired frame of the MJ's.

I can't find the OP's that I want anywhere... might just head out to Beverly Hills and pay... gasp... retail for these suckers!

These sunglasses are literally brand new. Have the proprietary VFX "watermark" on the lens... it's the real deal and a ridiculous price. Somebody jump on these already!

Old 08-18-2007, 12:04 PM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
if they were gold i'd take them. i have a pair of silver op's already.

Old 08-20-2007, 09:57 PM
Banned
SOLD... to a fellow 6speeder!