Sat 10/27 Meet & Drive to Annapolis

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 01:30 PM
lax01 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by GT650-25
why not lunch on Sunday at Rio grande in fairfax VA instead, chips, salsa and some great looking hostesses
(Again weather dependent) Just adding to your idea, we could do a Cars & Coffee at 10 and then roll to lunch somewhere....

Old 10-26-2007, 01:37 PM
chrism3 is infamous around these parts
Alicia and I will be there.

I think it got buried in the other thread, but there's always the wine tasting if anyone's interested. Hopefully the weather takes a turn for the better.

Chris

Old 10-26-2007, 02:01 PM
Alicia is infamous around these partsAlicia is infamous around these parts
I'm all for alternative suggestions but the VA cops no like me. My license is suspended there.

gxlex - I would love to see some of you on th erally. you cannot possible imagine how much fun it is.

Old 10-26-2007, 02:26 PM
lax01 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Alicia
I'm all for alternative suggestions but the VA cops no like me. My license is suspended there.
ha...theres a few of you trouble-makers here

Old 10-26-2007, 03:50 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Alicia,

Were you and your red headed friend on MTV's True Life Series: I'm a Rally Driver??? You looked familiar.

See you tomorrow.

Berk

I'm in! rain or shine.

Old 10-26-2007, 03:54 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Chris,

See you tomorrow brother. I have an idea on the rally that I want to run by you and let me know if you would be interested.

Berk

Originally Posted by chrism3
Alicia and I will be there.

I think it got buried in the other thread, but there's always the wine tasting if anyone's interested. Hopefully the weather takes a turn for the better.

Chris

Old 10-26-2007, 04:29 PM
MechanicalEng is infamous around these parts
So r u guys meeting on sat or sunday?? on Sunday there is a PCA Potomac AutoX @ Bowie. If you guys decide to go out on Sunday we could meet there first thing in the morning, do a couple of runs and then take off for a drive.. Sunday is supposed to be very nice [sunny and 65F]

Old 10-26-2007, 04:30 PM
chrism3 is infamous around these parts
Berk,

That was Alicia on the AKA Rally True Life episode. I'm all ears for rally ideas. I've just started planning the 08 event & route. I'm making the 150 mile trek back to MD tonight for this, so we should meet regardless of the weather tomorrow!

Chris

Old 10-26-2007, 05:37 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
They dont like me either! The feelings are mutual

Last edited by blackbenzz; 10-26-2007 at 05:39 PM.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:56 PM
intence is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by GT650-25
why not lunch on Sunday at Rio grande in fairfax VA instead, chips, salsa and some great looking hostesses
my friend is a hostess there. shes pretty hot. i know a few other girls too. hit me up for that photoshoot. i got jamie done last weekend.

Old 10-26-2007, 06:01 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
So do we have a consenses at all????? My car is so dirty and this fing rain isnt helping. Are we meeting or what??????

Old 10-26-2007, 06:20 PM
gxlex is infamous around these partsgxlex is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by cohare
So do we have a consenses at all????? My car is so dirty and this fing rain isnt helping. Are we meeting or what??????
theres your answer let mother nature wahs it for you. I'm still in for the meet unless it raining like crazy.

Old 10-26-2007, 06:33 PM
gregger09 is infamous around these parts

UpDATE: READ!

Because of the weather and lack of dry back roads the Annapolis meet has been re-scheduled for Next Saturday 11/3/07.

I hate the Rain.

The whole point of the this meet was good back roads and nice pictures....all of which the rain has screwed.

Old 10-26-2007, 06:35 PM
Alicia is infamous around these partsAlicia is infamous around these parts
ok....who is up for lunch tomorrow?

Old 10-26-2007, 06:42 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
Well in that case that me be the first to say f mother nature and my porsche is the 2nd.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sat 10/27 Meet & Drive to Annapolis