OFFICIAL MD, VA, DC - Nov 3rd - Annapolis Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 09:40 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Sorry for the delay. Pics.

Old 11-10-2007, 06:17 PM
gregger09 is infamous around these parts
Once again...awesome pictures!

Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
Sorry for the delay. Pics.

Old 11-12-2007, 08:18 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD

This shot is money! The way the curve flows and then keeps flowing in the mirror.

And btw guys my shots will be up tonight...I promise!

Old 11-12-2007, 10:06 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
If any of you guys want the full-res shot I can e-mail it to you, or if you want me to get one/multiples professionally printed in a large size just let me know and I'll price it out for you.

Old 11-12-2007, 10:08 PM

Old 11-12-2007, 10:09 PM

I'm sure you all remember this spot:

Old 11-12-2007, 10:13 PM
ttowsontt is infamous around these parts
looks like a you guys had a good time, let me know when the next run is, i just got my car this afternoon

Old 11-12-2007, 10:17 PM

This can be everyone's new myspace picture!

Old 11-12-2007, 10:18 PM
These pictures were taken under the close supervision of professionals, performed by professionals on a closed course, and this picture is heavily photoshopped

Old 11-13-2007, 06:50 AM
GarnetRedCoupe is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ttowsontt
looks like a you guys had a good time, let me know when the next run is, i just got my car this afternoon
I am up for a spin this weekend, maybe a blast up falls road? Hit me up later this week.. Are you going to be around Chris?

Old 11-13-2007, 04:48 PM
Originally Posted by GarnetRedCoupe
I am up for a spin this weekend, maybe a blast up falls road? Hit me up later this week.. Are you going to be around Chris?
I'm around (I think).....except I think you were asking the other Chris haha.

Old 11-13-2007, 07:35 PM
ttowsontt is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by GarnetRedCoupe
yeah saturday or sunday is cool, just give me till 10 or 11 to sober up

Old 11-14-2007, 01:55 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
Or he could have been talking to me - but he wasnt.

Steve I have a guy I work with that maybe interested in your car, should I have him call you?

Old 11-14-2007, 02:09 PM
porschedk is infamous around these parts
Cool pics, wish I could have made it to this one.

Old 11-16-2007, 02:52 PM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
bandwidth exceeded...booooo! I wanted to see the pics! I vote for another Annapolis meet!

M

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL MD, VA, DC - Nov 3rd - Annapolis Meet