OFFICIAL MD, VA, DC - Nov 3rd - Annapolis Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 01:57 AM
chrism3 is infamous around these parts
I'm Chris too, ahah.

I'm down for something in Annapolis... Should be chilly but clear tomorrow.

Guess we'll see what time everyone gets up tomorrow. Otherwise maybe next Saturday morning.

BTW, if anyone needs photo hosting, just let me know. You can create an account at http://www.akarally.com/gallery2 and link from there.

Chris

Old 11-19-2007, 05:00 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by chrism3
I'm Chris too, ahah.

I'm down for something in Annapolis... Should be chilly but clear tomorrow.

Guess we'll see what time everyone gets up tomorrow. Otherwise maybe next Saturday morning.

BTW, if anyone needs photo hosting, just let me know. You can create an account at http://www.akarally.com/gallery2 and link from there.

Chris
Chris just post up a new post so I/we can see it....next saturday morning might work as my parents are visiting and my Dad LOVES car meets!

M

Old 11-19-2007, 08:02 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
I'd come out for a bit on Saturday morning to see some of your guys' cars that I haven't seen yet

A friend of mine is coming down from Pittsburgh later in the day but I'm down for something in the morning. Gonna be one of my last chances to take photos for the season so if anyone wants any pics of their car, now's the time! hehe

Old 11-20-2007, 05:05 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Anyone interested in doing this again Saturday the 24th if it is not raining? Maybe just meet at the park and ride, hang out for a bit then drive into Annapolis in a nice group and park in the back parking lot near Phillips? nice and short...

Michael

Old 11-20-2007, 05:40 AM
Well, I got a response from Tonk and I know some of you guys are around so here is the link to the meet! nice and short and a chance to get outta the house on Saturday in the morning...nice and easy!

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...97#post1471997