"quick and dirty" Annapolis Thanksgiving meet - 11/24/07

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 10:01 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
DAMMIT. Mike I can't make it brother cuz I'll be up in NJ w/ the family for the holidays. I'm pretty free til the end of December, so I'll try to catch the next one. Otherwise, tear it up guys have fun and take lots of pix.

B-

Old 11-20-2007, 10:31 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
95 prally...so would it better for me to come straight to Annap or the "meeting place"???
The meeting place is only like 10ish minutes from Annapolis. And it's a lot easier to find.

Old 11-21-2007, 05:22 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
yes, go to the meeting place first...it is right off the 50 and cannot miss it. Check out post one, it has all the info. Looking forward to seeing some of you guys! Once we are pretty sure we have everyone we can go for a nice easy run into Annapolis for coffee. If you guys want to do a drive you are more than welcome but unfortunately I only have time for the short meet. I understand that this is a holiday weekend and lucky enough to find a few guys willing to come out!

I appreciate it!

Michael

Old 11-21-2007, 06:43 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
There's a guy in Hunt Valley that has a Carrera GT....I gotta find out where that guy lives so I can start inviting him out to some of the meets! haha

Old 11-21-2007, 06:53 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Hell Yeah You Do!!!! Lol

Old 11-21-2007, 06:56 AM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
95 prally...so would it better for me to come straight to Annap or the "meeting place"???
Hey just a heads up, if you are going to come through baltimore, down 97 - you actually take rte 50 WEST and get off that exit. I know "others" have made the mistake of going east, but those directions are coming from the DC/VA area.

OK - I did and I got real pissed going the wrong way.

Old 11-21-2007, 07:07 AM
Chris, thanks man, good catch and he is right guys....

you coming out Chris?

M

Old 11-21-2007, 07:17 AM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
I dont think so. Jamie Furman is being nice enough to loan me his garage and his talents to help me install my wastegates Saturday morning.

If it was sunday morn, I could do it...

Old 11-21-2007, 04:48 PM
My friend Natalie is coming with me I think. It's either that, or she comes down to Baltimore after I get back from the meet haha. I may be a tad late if she ends up getting lost on the way to my house or something like that....could someone PM me their phone number so I could call you if I need to meet up with you at a different spot?

Old 11-23-2007, 03:10 PM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
head count?

Old 11-23-2007, 03:14 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Im still interested in this guys....is this still on???

Also where in Annapolis are we going to hang out at??? My Father might be in that area and want to swing by and meet us...

Old 11-23-2007, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by maxwell
head count?
Looks like 3, maybe 5 or 6.

Im still interested in this guys....is this still on???

Also where in Annapolis are we going to hang out at??? My Father might be in that area and want to swing by and meet us...
I'm still coming down...hopefully the others do

If you read the first post, it sounds like the coffee place in Annapolis is called Hard Bean....I don't know Annapolis well though so I'll be following someone there.

Old 11-23-2007, 09:21 PM
I'll check the thread in the morning again...looks like a small gathering. I thought we could head to the Hard Bean, city center after meeting up at the park and ride. Nice and easy, coffee, catch up and thats it...I know it is a holiday weekend and all.

<M

Old 11-23-2007, 09:27 PM
I just want to see BMWDEMON's car

Old 11-23-2007, 11:29 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
I'll check the thread in the morning again...looks like a small gathering. I thought we could head to the Hard Bean, city center after meeting up at the park and ride. Nice and easy, coffee, catch up and thats it...I know it is a holiday weekend and all.

<M
Sent you a PM

Regardless of how many cars are coming, i think im in - i have a buddy in from Chicago who has never seen the Chesepeake Bay or Annapolis so if i can show him that + see some cars its a win-win for me

Ill check this in the morning as well.....

Jon

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: "quick and dirty" Annapolis Thanksgiving meet - 11/24/07