"quick and dirty" Annapolis Thanksgiving meet - 11/24/07

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 05:54 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
????? Anyone alive down there?????

Old 11-24-2007, 06:24 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
still going

Sorry guys, parents have been in town so away from the PC all weekend so far. I am still planning on going down to the park and ride then Annapolis for coffee. I need it!

Hope to some of you all out there!

Michael

Old 11-24-2007, 06:24 AM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
yeah, should be able to make it.

Old 11-24-2007, 06:48 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Looks like I'm out. Wife wants time out this morning so I'm doing daddy stuff. Catch you guys at the next one.

Old 11-24-2007, 05:32 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Guys,

It was great to meet you 4 fellow car guys today...and to check out your rides. Mike, thanks for setting this up...your car looks PERFECT man...i only wish i had a chance for a ride in it - maybe next time?

Anyways, def cool to see a new place today and hang out in Annapolis with my buddy. Here are a few pics he snapped...

Old 11-24-2007, 05:56 PM
Cactushead has a spectacular aura aboutCactushead has a spectacular aura about
That Toureg is sniffing your *** Jon!

Old 11-24-2007, 06:15 PM
Originally Posted by Cactushead
That Toureg is sniffing your *** Jon!
as it should be.....

Old 11-24-2007, 06:28 PM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
that was a fun day/drive. Nice to meet the new folks, and catch up with the old.

Mike, your car looks great. Can't wait to see it after this winter.

Annapolis is such a great town. I wish I could have hung out this afternoon with that incredible November weather!

See you guys at the next one.

Old 11-24-2007, 07:14 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
damn sorry I missed it, I will def be at the next one.

Old 11-24-2007, 07:44 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35

We saw your car as we were leaving. Looked good with those 2 other SUV's there.

The drive to Annapolis was fun....wished it would have been more of a challenge for my car Anyway, good meeting the few new guys today. Pics will be up tomorrow....tonight I'm spending my time with my friend Natalie

Old 11-24-2007, 09:30 PM
Booost This is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tonk
There's a guy in Hunt Valley that has a Carrera GT....I gotta find out where that guy lives so I can start inviting him out to some of the meets! haha
My friend Matt works at Valley Motors where he gets his car serviced. I saw the car get delivered a few years ago when Matt worked in the Service dept. I have seen it in Towson once or twice. I know my friend knows where he lives, he has been to pick up the car once with the GM from valley when it needed to be serviced.

Old 11-25-2007, 12:41 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
just a quickie for now

Old 11-25-2007, 12:45 PM
^^^ sick pic man! ^^^ (not a bad backdrop either )

Old 11-25-2007, 07:49 PM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
looks like i missed another good one, i have been slammed with work and family stuff plus I need new front pads badly

Old 11-26-2007, 04:29 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
nice to meet everyone and hang out....weather was on our side! Nice pics BTW!!!!

We'll all catch up soon....mid winter meet! LOL

M

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: "quick and dirty" Annapolis Thanksgiving meet - 11/24/07