"quick and dirty" Annapolis Thanksgiving meet - 11/24/07

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 05:38 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
"quick and dirty" Annapolis Thanksgiving meet - 11/24/07

Annapolis Drive and Meet Details - MD/VA/DC

Please reply to this thread and not the others so we dont confuse everyone.

Place: Rt 50 East/Rt 424 park and ride (very easy to find)
Directions: Get on Rt 50 East like you are heading to the Bay Bridge. Take the Rt 424/Davidsonville Exit. Follow the sign to the park and ride (Approx 1/16 of a mile off the exit)
Time: 10am.
Date: Saturday November 24th, 2007

Plan:

1. Meet at the park and ride (come gased up)
2. hang out and check out each others rides
3. walking around burn up some of those cals brought on by turkey day
4. drive down to Annapolis city center and park near Philips (away from the crowds and cars)
5. hang out, grab a coffee from the hard bean
6. whatever! I just want to chill out and have my Dad check out some hot rides! He is visiting and loves these things....great excuse to get a meet together!

Michael

Old 11-20-2007, 08:04 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
I'll be there....not sure how long but I'll def. be there at 10am.

Worst case, I'll take some quick detail shots of everyone's car and have to bolt haha. We'll see what happens Saturday morning.

Old 11-20-2007, 08:11 AM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
Sorry... I can't make this event... That's the day of our yearly Texas Holdem Tourney... The women all go shopping and we play poker...

Old 11-20-2007, 08:54 AM
SEAN 996 is infamous around these partsSEAN 996 is infamous around these parts
Hey Mike. I still haven't had the chance to check it out your new ride so, I may be able to do this meet.

Old 11-20-2007, 09:03 AM
ttowsontt is infamous around these parts
damn gotta miss another one, im gonna be in san diego watching the woeful ravens. well at least the weather and women will be nice

Old 11-20-2007, 09:07 AM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
Wish this happens on Sunday because I'll be in California till Saturday evening. Have fun guys!

Old 11-20-2007, 09:07 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
diamn, I expected quite a few people would not be able to make it...hopefully more people do come and sad to say that I am sorry that some of you guys can't make it! Next time...car goes under the knife again soon so hopefully on a nice winter day she can make it out!

Michael

Old 11-20-2007, 12:26 PM
GarnetRedCoupe is infamous around these parts
I would love to make it but I'll be shooting dinner in the morning

Old 11-20-2007, 12:32 PM
^^^^^ LOL, nice!

you should done by ten!

Old 11-20-2007, 02:42 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
What about sunday, i could do it sunday morning...

Old 11-20-2007, 05:18 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
I may be down for this one. You have Greg's route for clicking through the twisties? Friggin' great roads! May be able to get my post mount done late Friday to video this run.

Old 11-20-2007, 05:30 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Address for the meeting place??? Would it make more sense for me to roll straight to Annap and just meet yall there??? Im coming from da norffff

Old 11-20-2007, 08:31 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Address for the meeting place??? Would it make more sense for me to roll straight to Annap and just meet yall there??? Im coming from da norffff
How are you coming down....83 or 95? If you are taking 83 down, I can meet with you and we can roll down together.....if you don't mind being seen with an obnixous yellow Mustang

Old 11-20-2007, 08:32 PM
GarnetRedCoupe is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
^^^^^ LOL, nice!

you should done by ten!
I hope so!

EDIT: Who am I kidding, I'll never be up that early.

Last edited by GarnetRedCoupe; 11-20-2007 at 09:24 PM.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:03 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tonk
How are you coming down....83 or 95? If you are taking 83 down, I can meet with you and we can roll down together.....if you don't mind being seen with an obnixous yellow Mustang
95 prally...so would it better for me to come straight to Annap or the "meeting place"???

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: "quick and dirty" Annapolis Thanksgiving meet - 11/24/07