Baltimore guys (all 3 of us Ha Ha!)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 07:37 PM
GarnetRedCoupe is infamous around these parts
Baltimore guys (all 3 of us Ha Ha!) Coffee meet?

Anyone up for a coffee meet or something this weekend?? Maybe Canton or Hunt Valley?

Last edited by GarnetRedCoupe; 01-08-2008 at 08:00 PM.
Old 01-08-2008, 07:39 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
FYI Balto guys...i am less than an hour from Baltomore so if you venture north a lil it is halfway for both of us.

I can be on 95 (Northeast, MD exit) in less than 30 mins from my driveway

So now there could be Four!

Old 01-10-2008, 12:13 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
I can dust off the pcar for a quick meet around ballermore

Old 01-10-2008, 05:37 PM
SLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to behold
Oh yeah - Hunt Valley would be great!

Old 01-10-2008, 06:02 PM
I really want a reason to blast up falls road... you guys want to meet at the starbucks at the hunt valley mall saturday morning?

Old 01-10-2008, 06:03 PM
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
FYI Balto guys...i am less than an hour from Baltomore so if you venture north a lil it is halfway for both of us.

I can be on 95 (Northeast, MD exit) in less than 30 mins from my driveway

So now there could be Four!
I htink there is a Porsche meet in del saturday morning, I saw it on F-chat.

Old 01-10-2008, 06:22 PM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
theres a philly porsche meet on saturday morning.. i am in owings mills though..

Old 01-10-2008, 07:06 PM
SLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to behold
I think it is caribou coffee in HV mall - Starbuck's is down the road in Cockeysville - either way - I'm in

Old 01-10-2008, 08:08 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GarnetRedCoupe
I htink there is a Porsche meet in del saturday morning, I saw it on F-chat.
You sure its not the one i set up? Starbucks in West Chester PA? Its only about 10 min from the DE boarder and lots of DE guys come.

Old 01-11-2008, 05:35 AM
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
You sure its not the one i set up? Starbucks in West Chester PA? Its only about 10 min from the DE boarder and lots of DE guys come.
No, I belive this one was organized by an f-chatter who is in the Porsche club. I would link it but the site is blocked at work, check under the mid atlantic section.

Old 01-11-2008, 07:42 AM
No, I belive this one was organized by an f-chatter who is in the Porsche club. I would link it but the site is blocked at work, check under the mid atlantic section.
Yes, that is the Cars & Coffee i set up a long time ago (on 6 Speed) that has now grown a lot! The thread starter on F-Chat (Jon) is a regular and i guess wants more F-Chatters to show....COOL!

Old 01-11-2008, 11:09 AM
Cactushead has a spectacular aura aboutCactushead has a spectacular aura about
Jon how far is this from my casa? I have the car up on stands right now with project "Honey I Shrunk The Ride Height"!

Old 01-11-2008, 02:45 PM
Originally Posted by Cactushead
Jon how far is this from my casa? I have the car up on stands right now with project "Honey I Shrunk The Ride Height"!
Ryan, meet me at my house at 745am tomorrow and well roll over there together. Its about 20 mins from my place - NICE backroads too

Old 01-11-2008, 07:55 PM
ARe you guys still up for a coffee and a meet? I was thinking around 10am at the coffee shop at the mall, if not I might head up to this one:

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=181183

Old 01-12-2008, 12:00 PM
ARe you guys still up for a coffee and a meet? I was thinking around 10am at the coffee shop at the mall, if not I might head up to this one:

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=181183
Did you end up coming up for our meet? We had a GREAT turnout. Keep your eyes peeled for pics here or over on F-Chat.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Baltimore guys (all 3 of us Ha Ha!)