DC Auto Show Pics: Sunday set-up and Black Tie Event

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 11:17 AM
whitlock is infamous around these parts
DC Auto Show Pics: Sunday set-up and Black Tie Event

Been back and forth to DC over the last couple of days helping set up for the DC autoshow. Buddy put togeather a tuner area pretty last minute and had a hell of a turnout. Hartge, Sportec, Carlsson, Katech, Mallett, Ducati, SCCA and a bunch of local cars. Not bad for a little more then a weeks notice. 09 will be rediculous! Some set-up shots of the Tuner section:

Old 01-23-2008, 11:20 AM
It was really cool being able to see everything being put togeather behind the scenes. Tons of work goes into these things. Plus you could pretty much go anywhere and check out any car as close as you wanted.

Old 01-23-2008, 11:32 AM
Headed back down last night for the Black Tie opening. They got a couple more cars into the tuner area since Sunday. Lots of good stuff. Definitly go down and see it!!! It will be even crazyer next year.

Old 01-23-2008, 12:34 PM
GarnetRedCoupe is infamous around these parts
Some of mine, sorry they are from the Treo!

Attached Images      
Old 01-23-2008, 01:21 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Man, The new M3 looks great in white!

Old 01-23-2008, 01:24 PM
lax01 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by whitlock
lol whats up with the dude in the background?

Old 01-23-2008, 03:21 PM
lashss is infamous around these parts
The auto show turned out great. The tuner section is generating a lot of attention since it's never been done here. It's a tiny taste of SEMA for DC.

The guy in the back used to run corporate ops for Lorinser.

LS

Old 01-23-2008, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by lashss

The guy in the back used to run corporate ops for Lorinser.

The guy with the "why the **** are you taking a picture of me" look on his face?

Old 01-23-2008, 06:05 PM
lashss is infamous around these parts
The new M3 looked like a fruit and nut salad compared to the Hartge V10 steak. The R8 also looked great in white which can be hard to pull off sometimes.

LS

Old 01-23-2008, 08:31 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Hey DC guys...how long does this show run for? A good-looking female friend invited me down and i might just have to make the treck (2.5 hours) for the show & afterparty .....but i cant come this weekend....is it on next week?

Old 01-23-2008, 08:33 PM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
The silver Sportec is hawt!

Old 01-23-2008, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Hey DC guys...how long does this show run for? A good-looking female friend invited me down and i might just have to make the treck (2.5 hours) for the show & afterparty .....but i cant come this weekend....is it on next week?

No...DC last less than a week...

Old 01-23-2008, 09:04 PM
MECHAM is infamous around these parts
is pic 13 the new m3?

Old 01-23-2008, 10:11 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lax01
No...DC last less than a week...
So its over like...today? Darn

Old 01-24-2008, 07:03 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, a few friends of mine and I were at the show on Tuesday night and the Black Tie Gala. We were with the Dariush (DarCars) tables. Great time.

COME ON DOWN brother. We're going again on Saturday. Let's all get together.

Berk

Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DC Auto Show Pics: Sunday set-up and Black Tie Event