DC/VA/MD Cars & Coffee (& DRIVE) 3/2/08

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 12:38 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
I think it's the one opposite the toys r us.

Old 02-27-2008, 01:11 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Gentlemen,

Yes, this is the Starbuck's right across (same shopping plaza) the Toys R Us right on the corner of Olde Georgetown Road and Rockville Pike (again by the Nuclear Regulator Commission and Metro Station). There's an eye glass store in the same building w/ the Starbuck's. Starbuck's can be seen from Rockville Pike.

Hope this helps, bottom line, plug the address in the original post for this meet into GPS and it'll take you there. See everyone Sunday.

Berk

Old 02-27-2008, 03:37 PM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
possibly if i wake up

Old 02-27-2008, 04:02 PM
05evo8gsr is infamous around these parts
Just to clarify, AGAIN, this is the starbucks that is in the same shopping center as the Sports Authority and the Old Navy?

Old 02-27-2008, 04:12 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by 05evo8gsr
Just to clarify, AGAIN, this is the starbucks that is in the same shopping center as the Sports Authority and the Old Navy?
No, its the one right down 355 with Chipotle and Toys R Us and I think CVS

Old 02-27-2008, 04:14 PM
05evo8gsr is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
No, its the one right down 355 with Chipotle and Toys R Us and I think CVS
Ok, Ahmad you just wanna meet up before so i make sure i know which one? I didnt know there was a starbucks there.

Old 02-27-2008, 04:43 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by boochook
Gentlemen,

Yes, this is the Starbuck's right across (same shopping plaza) the Toys R Us right on the corner of Olde Georgetown Road and Rockville Pike (again by the Nuclear Regulator Commission and Metro Station). There's an eye glass store in the same building w/ the Starbuck's. Starbuck's can be seen from Rockville Pike.

Hope this helps, bottom line, plug the address in the original post for this meet into GPS and it'll take you there. See everyone Sunday.

Berk

Berk,

lets meet in centreville area and drive together. where do you want to meet

Old 02-27-2008, 05:18 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
It's opposite old navy, in the same vicinity as Toys R Us, there's an opticians there.
You can't miss it

Old 02-27-2008, 05:20 PM
pjb
pjb has a spectacular aura aboutpjb has a spectacular aura about
1.) Boochook
2.) Exlondoner
3.) Blackbenzz
4.) Cohare - if my car is functional
5.) M3-ADDICT - If New Car Arrives by Then.
6) GT650-25 yet one more persian
7.) Rah79 - Raj
8.) C6wes - Wes (my meetup.com member; also new 6speeder)
9.) Waffles - JT
10.) 05evo8GSR-Adam
11.) Tonk
12.) R53Mini-Michael (only if the weather is nice; new 6speeder as well)
13) Gunther
14.) M3K - Mohammed
15.) BlackBeast - Omar
16.) stefenolsen
17.) pjb (if weather is ok)

berk - believe it or not, i may actually make it up there. i just gotta drop off the wife at Buy-buy-baby or other shopping area! is B-B-Baby close by? might have another nsx in tow as well.

Old 02-27-2008, 05:28 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by 05evo8gsr
Ok, Ahmad you just wanna meet up before so i make sure i know which one? I didnt know there was a starbucks there.
Sure, we can do that. Looks like alot of people plan on coming.

Old 02-27-2008, 05:30 PM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
don't know if I can make it, got some family business this weekend.

Old 02-27-2008, 06:15 PM
rah79 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by boochook
Guys, anyone with connections (or basically an account w/ ferrarichat.com), post away.

Maxwell, you know those guys from that other event you did at FOW, or if anyone else does, post away.

the more the merrier. Last one there buys everyone coffee.
I posted a thread there today

Old 02-27-2008, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by pjb
1.) Boochook
2.) Exlondoner
3.) Blackbenzz
4.) Cohare - if my car is functional
5.) M3-ADDICT - If New Car Arrives by Then.
6) GT650-25 yet one more persian
7.) Rah79 - Raj
8.) C6wes - Wes (my meetup.com member; also new 6speeder)
9.) Waffles - JT
10.) 05evo8GSR-Adam
11.) Tonk
12.) R53Mini-Michael (only if the weather is nice; new 6speeder as well)
13) Gunther
14.) M3K - Mohammed
15.) BlackBeast - Omar
16.) stefenolsen
17.) pjb (if weather is ok)

berk - believe it or not, i may actually make it up there. i just gotta drop off the wife at Buy-buy-baby or other shopping area! is B-B-Baby close by? might have another nsx in tow as well.

There's a buy buy baby just up the pike, maybe 5-10 mins so that works out for you.

Old 02-27-2008, 07:45 PM
gregger09 is infamous around these parts
Wish I could make it....too bad I'll be in Austin. See you guys at the next one.

Old 02-27-2008, 07:47 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Just posted on E46Fanatics, Bimmerforums, and EuroModder.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DC/VA/MD Cars & Coffee (& DRIVE) 3/2/08