DC/VA/MD Cars & Coffee (& DRIVE) 3/2/08

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 08:50 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Greg, yeah man. We're doing a mini-run to the Rockville Starbuck's with a VA Crew. Meeting Stuart (w/ the Viper and Paul/PJB w/ his NSX and some other folks). Come on out man.

B-

Originally Posted by gregger09
You going to the rockville starbucks from there?

Old 02-29-2008, 09:46 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
I might just join you guys in Tysons for the drive. Anybody have some "off" spray that works on cops?

Old 02-29-2008, 09:57 AM
SEAN 996 is infamous around these partsSEAN 996 is infamous around these parts
Hey Berk, I'll meet up with you guys at Tysons.

Hey Ahmad, do you have any track days in mind this year? FATT has there schedule posted.

Old 02-29-2008, 10:22 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah man........it's called Krispy Kreme.......

Originally Posted by blackbenzz
I might just join you guys in Tysons for the drive. Anybody have some "off" spray that works on cops?

Old 02-29-2008, 10:23 AM
Mark me down as well for Friday At The Track. It has to be after May for me though b/c of 4th Quarter.

B-

Originally Posted by SEAN 996
Hey Berk, I'll meet up with you guys at Tysons.

Hey Ahmad, do you have any track days in mind this year? FATT has there schedule posted.

Old 02-29-2008, 10:55 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by SEAN 996
Havent even looked at it yet. I would love to do another track day on Summit Main. Last time I ran on my 19" DPE's This time I have a set of 18" Kinesis with PS2's on em and more boost (lloking to pick up some Recaro seats when it warms up). Should be fun!

Berk- Krispy Kreme ATTRACTS the cops!!! I guess I can buy a box and if they decide to chase me just throw it out the window lol

Old 02-29-2008, 11:06 AM
05evo8gsr is infamous around these parts
just ride around with an Evo in your group, they love to pull over "race cars". F-ing stereotyping cops!!!

Old 02-29-2008, 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by 05evo8gsr
just ride around with an Evo in your group, they love to pull over "race cars". F-ing stereotyping cops!!!
You down to go to Tysons and then roll to Rockville?

Old 02-29-2008, 12:50 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by GarnetRedCoupe
Chris & TowsonHoMo TT, are you guys going to this? Want to meet up and drive down?
Yes! where do you want to meet?

Old 02-29-2008, 12:57 PM
Immo is infamous around these parts
Can I bring my American Car?

Old 02-29-2008, 03:34 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
persian cars only

Old 02-29-2008, 03:37 PM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Im in biatches!!!!!!!!

Old 02-29-2008, 04:01 PM
jason, good to see that you're coming out as well bud.....

Old 02-29-2008, 04:48 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Nice, just got my first ever CEL, code P1130. Going to check the MAF tomorrow and see if somethings up there. Hope to have it resolved before Sun...

Old 02-29-2008, 05:59 PM
Immo is infamous around these parts
You down to go to Tysons and then roll to Rockville?
Where in Tysons?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DC/VA/MD Cars & Coffee (& DRIVE) 3/2/08