Balto. guys, ever heard of this place???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2008, 08:43 PM
endlesswinterco is infamous around these parts
Fogo de Chao, downtown near the new best buy. simply amazing, great meat resturant. check it out.

Old 04-21-2008, 05:49 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
HOLY **** MAN!!!!!! .................Your new screen name will be DREW SILVER (**** STAR)..............................the girl next to you definitely mitigates where this picture could be taken, but be careful, photoshop + creativity of some folks is a *****.......... I needed that laugh this morning.

Originally Posted by ttowsontt
taken out of context, this picture could get me in a lot of trouble floating around on the internet, thanks god im at least with a girl

Old 04-21-2008, 07:13 AM
ttowsontt is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by boochook
HOLY **** MAN!!!!!! .................Your new screen name will be DREW SILVER (**** STAR)..............................the girl next to you definitely mitigates where this picture could be taken, but be careful, photoshop + creativity of some folks is a *****.......... I needed that laugh this morning.
haha yes i know its quite hideous

Old 04-22-2008, 06:51 AM
JohnnyS2000 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyS2000 has a spectacular aura about
I'm a huge fan of Federal Hill when it comes to food. Try Bicycle, Corks, and the Wine Market. They also opened a new place called Juniors and NasuBlanca.

Parking sucks in Fed Hill but you can pay 5 bucks and park in the Shoefers furniture parking lot and walk to everything.

Harbor East (next to Fells) has a few good places to eat and some decent shopping.

Last edited by JohnnyS2000; 04-22-2008 at 07:50 AM.
Old 04-22-2008, 07:48 AM
B-moreBroker is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by erubin
If you are looking to eat around Fell's point a good resturant with a great atmosphere is Kali's Court. Another area to think about going is Canton. Parking usually not a problem and several places in walking distance. After dinner there is a well known italian Bakery you can stop in along with a few pubs. Canton is also an easy walk to the water and a outdoor bar call the Bay Cafe.
It's supposed to be 75 degrees on Thursday so Bay Cafe will be jam packed... I would stay away from there on that night unless you wanna get rowdy...

Old 04-25-2008, 10:30 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
BIG SHOUT OUTS to ttowsontt The resteraunt recomendation was MONEY...the place was very cool, the food was good (perfect date food) and the valet guys let me keep my car right in front of the door all night long

The girl i took there was even from Baltimore and hadnt been there/heard of it and was VERY inpressed. Naturally i took all the credit

Thanks again man - next time your in Philly, look me up, beers on me!

Old 04-25-2008, 11:29 AM
GarnetRedCoupe is infamous around these parts
They are good about keeping the nice cars out front. I went there one night and they even moved a brand new XJR for my 20yr old P-car...pretty nice.

Old 04-25-2008, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
BIG SHOUT OUTS to ttowsontt The resteraunt recomendation was MONEY...the place was very cool, the food was good (perfect date food) and the valet guys let me keep my car right in front of the door all night long

The girl i took there was even from Baltimore and hadnt been there/heard of it and was VERY inpressed. Naturally i took all the credit

Thanks again man - next time your in Philly, look me up, beers on me!
thanks man, glad it worked out. on a side note, i drove up to west chester (in my xterra) thursday night and i swear i saw a red carrera, black wheels, aero kit on 95 south in delware (or maybe northern md) at around 630 or so, had to be you im guessing.

Old 04-26-2008, 04:57 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ttowsontt
thanks man, glad it worked out. on a side note, i drove up to west chester (in my xterra) thursday night and i swear i saw a red carrera, black wheels, aero kit on 95 south in delware (or maybe northern md) at around 630 or so, had to be you im guessing.
Well, i wasnt on 95 in DE at all but i did hop onto 95 in Northeast MD around 630ish...so there is a VERY good chance that was me - that and there arent many cars like mine around that i know of

Again, thanks man...next time your in WC let me know - i live 10 mins outside.

Later!

Old 04-26-2008, 05:07 PM
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Well, i wasnt on 95 in DE at all but i did hop onto 95 in Northeast MD around 630ish...so there is a VERY good chance that was me - that and there arent many cars like mine around that i know of

Again, thanks man...next time your in WC let me know - i live 10 mins outside.

Later!
will do