Balto. guys, ever heard of this place???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 07:46 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Balto. guys, ever heard of this place???

Timothy Dean Bistro...

http://www.tdbistro.com/about.html

I am thinking about going there next week with a new lady friend....good or no? Can i do better???

Thanks!

Old 04-18-2008, 09:49 AM
ttowsontt is infamous around these parts
its in fells point, you can do better. if you want suggestions let me know, i had a very high maintenance girlfriend for 3 years, i know baltimore fine cuisine

Old 04-18-2008, 10:37 AM
GarnetRedCoupe is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ttowsontt
its in fells point, you can do better. if you want suggestions let me know, i had a very high maintenance girlfriend for 3 years, i know baltimore fine cuisine
I with George Michael on this one.

Old 04-18-2008, 12:28 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
I thought he was Steve Guttenberg.......WOW!!!!!

Originally Posted by GarnetRedCoupe
I with George Michael on this one.

Old 04-18-2008, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by boochook
I thought he was Steve Guttenberg.......WOW!!!!!
not after my mustache party this past weekend

Old 04-18-2008, 02:26 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
hilar ious HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAA

Old 04-18-2008, 02:38 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
fill me in. I like fells point though...is that still THE spot to be in Balto???

Old 04-19-2008, 07:27 AM
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
fill me in. I like fells point though...is that still THE spot to be in Balto???
fells point??? never been the spot for as long as ive been going out in baltimore (10 years) kinda trashy and people are known to get shot a couple times a year there are a few decent restaurants on the outskirts of fells but nothing i would consider nice in fells. if you want atmosphere, pazo on aliceanna street is nice. tapas style mediteranean and the place is awesome as far as ambiance. sushi raa just opened up right next door to pazo, if you like sushi its a decent chain sushi place with nice atmosphere as well. are you going out afterwards?? want to walk or end up eating where you are going?? give me some more details and ill point you in the right direction

Old 04-19-2008, 07:29 AM
Originally Posted by boochook
hilar ious HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAA
taken out of context, this picture could get me in a lot of trouble floating around on the internet, thanks god im at least with a girl

Old 04-19-2008, 01:20 PM
GarnetRedCoupe is infamous around these parts
I am with Paul on Fells, I try to stay away from that area.

Pazo is good for all of the reasons George Michael pointed out and if you are bringing the P-car, you can park it out front and hold onto your keys. What about ixia or red maple?

Old 04-19-2008, 07:09 PM
fells point??? never been the spot for as long as ive been going out in baltimore (10 years) kinda trashy and people are known to get shot a couple times a year there are a few decent restaurants on the outskirts of fells but nothing i would consider nice in fells. if you want atmosphere, pazo on aliceanna street is nice. tapas style mediteranean and the place is awesome as far as ambiance. sushi raa just opened up right next door to pazo, if you like sushi its a decent chain sushi place with nice atmosphere as well. are you going out afterwards?? want to walk or end up eating where you are going?? give me some more details and ill point you in the right direction
Cool.

I think i am geting Fells confused with another area then...that DEF isnt what i was thinking about

That place Pazo sounds cool tho - and parking is good? That is a MUST for the P-car

So if i am meeting the girl there, have dinner, will there be something to do afterwards right there? Keep in mind, this is a Thursday night and i have to drive home (1 hour +) afterwards.

Thanks a lot man.....and you do kinda look like George Michael in that pic hahahahaha

Old 04-20-2008, 10:58 AM
Cool.

I think i am geting Fells confused with another area then...that DEF isnt what i was thinking about

That place Pazo sounds cool tho - and parking is good? That is a MUST for the P-car

So if i am meeting the girl there, have dinner, will there be something to do afterwards right there? Keep in mind, this is a Thursday night and i have to drive home (1 hour +) afterwards.

Thanks a lot man.....and you do kinda look like George Michael in that pic hahahahaha
pazo is perfect, the food isnt going to knock your socks off but the atmosphere is really awesome. if you take 83 south till it ends, continue to loop to the left onto fleet street, make your first right and then the next left on aliceanna, pazo will be right on your right. perfect for valet, they'll probably just leave your car right up front. you need something to do afterwards or are you headed back after dinner??

Old 04-20-2008, 11:57 AM
pazo is perfect, the food isnt going to knock your socks off but the atmosphere is really awesome. if you take 83 south till it ends, continue to loop to the left onto fleet street, make your first right and then the next left on aliceanna, pazo will be right on your right. perfect for valet, they'll probably just leave your car right up front. you need something to do afterwards or are you headed back after dinner??
Sweet man...thanks a lot!

As for afterwards, i am not 100% sure - i guess it all depends on how the date goes you know? Id like to have something in mind tho in case its going well - so im not stuck with nothing to do you know??? Is this area cool enough to just walk around and look at shops/sights/etc? Any cool little bars right there???

Man, i hope the weather is decent too....rain on my car + cant walk outside afterwards would suck big time.

Old 04-20-2008, 12:16 PM
Sweet man...thanks a lot!

As for afterwards, i am not 100% sure - i guess it all depends on how the date goes you know? Id like to have something in mind tho in case its going well - so im not stuck with nothing to do you know??? Is this area cool enough to just walk around and look at shops/sights/etc? Any cool little bars right there???

Man, i hope the weather is decent too....rain on my car + cant walk outside afterwards would suck big time.
nothing in walking distance really (except fells point and i wouldnt go there) but if you continue on aliceanna for about 3/4 miles, (through fells point) it dead ends on boston street, make a right on boston and you are in canton which is always packed on thursday nights. from boston make a left on odonnell (right past the safeway) and your next right will put you in canton square, a ton of bars and plenty to do and all within a mile or so from pazo.

Old 04-20-2008, 07:53 PM
erubin is infamous around these parts
If you are looking to eat around Fell's point a good resturant with a great atmosphere is Kali's Court. Another area to think about going is Canton. Parking usually not a problem and several places in walking distance. After dinner there is a well known italian Bakery you can stop in along with a few pubs. Canton is also an easy walk to the water and a outdoor bar call the Bay Cafe.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Balto. guys, ever heard of this place???