hot import nights anyone?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 01:10 PM
karmakvisser is infamous around these parts
hot import nights anyone?

I have an extra media pass for the Hot import nights. IT is tonight over in Chantilly. I'm looking for a Marylander who wants to go. This should be a pretty hot event with lots of bikinis running around.

Tonk, you around? You want to go.

pm me if interested.

ken

Old 04-19-2008, 05:46 PM
rah79 is infamous around these parts
Just got back like an hour ago....lot of hot chicks there. Lots of custom cars. Will post pics later. Not worth the $30 entry fee though

Old 04-19-2008, 10:40 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Sorry, I was out until like 8pm...I wasn't planning on going so I did other stuff tonight. Anytime you have something like this though def. let me know! Thanks for thinking of me PM'd you my number.

Old 04-20-2008, 09:04 AM
karmakvisser is infamous around these parts
Well, it was interesting

Well, HIN was interesting. I"m certainly glad I didn't have to pay 30 bucks to get in. They did put on a show. There were one or 2 Porsches inside, thankfully not blinged out. There was a lovely, terrible 250 GTO fakester. It looked real because it had a fake plate stating that it was a Ferrari 250 GTO. It was news to me that Ferrari pimped out its rides in the sixties with 6 cylinders from Japan.

Its a really weird scene with hot chicks being pimped out by their sleezy looking photographer type/boyfriend with a big flash (size does matter in this case, the lighting conditions are terrible for shooting) This is not the direction I would want any of my daughters aspiring towards. I took the obligatory posed pictures if not feeling just a touch bit voyeuristic and old whilest doing it. And then to see the pimple faced youngsters and the I'm old enough to be your father types having their photos taken with the "I'm barely legal" and former cheerleader types practicing their **** star poses was rather disconcerting.

As far as the cars, they put incredible amounts of time and money in these cars. However, the cars seem to lack imagination or those with imagination are just so over the top. It seems more about how much bling you can put in the car. I mean do you really need flat screens in your headrest and rearview mirror? Do you really need a 24" flat screen in your trunk whose view is obscured by the trunk lid? Is there a compelling need for a dual sided flat screen in your door, rising up like a window?

No doubt there were some nice track cars on display whose purpose was to go quickly.

The parking lot scene was almost as interesting a the inside show. And of course, there were the obligatory tickets exfoliating cops nailing the adolescents stupid enough to attempt a burnout of some sort upon exiting the grounds. What lame attempts at attention to only have your insurance rates increased.

Here are a couple of pictures. I did find that the media pass did not necessarily afford me any extra picture taking opportunities. The girls were instructed for maximum exposure to show their tushes to anyone that asked.

ken

Old 04-20-2008, 09:09 AM
lax01 is infamous around these parts
I'm pretty upset I even wasted my time driving over there...and I didn't even pay to get in. It was a seriously sad, low-budget show....I think that might be my last HIN

Old 04-20-2008, 11:56 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Last HIN I went to was 2004 in Philly haha.

Old 04-20-2008, 04:01 PM
intence is infamous around these parts
i saw pejman there. he was busy talking to a girl and i didnt want to **** block and interrupt hahaha

Old 04-20-2008, 08:22 PM
Here are a few:

Old 04-20-2008, 08:28 PM

Old 04-20-2008, 08:50 PM
that aston martin was sweeeet

Old 04-21-2008, 05:44 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Ahmad - the RIMS on your bad boy look GREAT BROTHER......congrats.

MORE PIX OF THE GIRLS PLEASE......................

Old 04-21-2008, 08:25 AM
Estoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really nice
Looks like they weren't wasting a lot of money on lighting!

Old 04-21-2008, 12:21 PM
JT3
JT3 is infamous around these partsJT3 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by karmakvisser
Well, HIN was interesting. I"m certainly glad I didn't have to pay 30 bucks to get in. They did put on a show. There were one or 2 Porsches inside, thankfully not blinged out. There was a lovely, terrible 250 GTO fakester. It looked real because it had a fake plate stating that it was a Ferrari 250 GTO. It was news to me that Ferrari pimped out its rides in the sixties with 6 cylinders from Japan.

Its a really weird scene with hot chicks being pimped out by their sleezy looking photographer type/boyfriend with a big flash (size does matter in this case, the lighting conditions are terrible for shooting) This is not the direction I would want any of my daughters aspiring towards. I took the obligatory posed pictures if not feeling just a touch bit voyeuristic and old whilest doing it. And then to see the pimple faced youngsters and the I'm old enough to be your father types having their photos taken with the "I'm barely legal" and former cheerleader types practicing their **** star poses was rather disconcerting.

As far as the cars, they put incredible amounts of time and money in these cars. However, the cars seem to lack imagination or those with imagination are just so over the top. It seems more about how much bling you can put in the car. I mean do you really need flat screens in your headrest and rearview mirror? Do you really need a 24" flat screen in your trunk whose view is obscured by the trunk lid? Is there a compelling need for a dual sided flat screen in your door, rising up like a window?

No doubt there were some nice track cars on display whose purpose was to go quickly.

The parking lot scene was almost as interesting a the inside show. And of course, there were the obligatory tickets exfoliating cops nailing the adolescents stupid enough to attempt a burnout of some sort upon exiting the grounds. What lame attempts at attention to only have your insurance rates increased.

Here are a couple of pictures. I did find that the media pass did not necessarily afford me any extra picture taking opportunities. The girls were instructed for maximum exposure to show their tushes to anyone that asked.

ken
I totally agree...I used to show (up and down east coast) but stopped in 2005. This was the first year I didn't even attend, can't justify the ticket prices and the majority of the cars don't impress me.

Old 04-21-2008, 02:03 PM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by karmakvisser

ken

Never been to HIN and didn't make it this year as well. But, glad I'm not missing out much after reading your review. Cannot believe that they put the fake GTO on display with the sign as if it were real!! I do keep on hearing from people who visited that it is not a family friendly place.

Last edited by datax; 04-21-2008 at 02:05 PM.
Old 04-21-2008, 03:25 PM
stuckeyman87 is infamous around these parts
in the first post of pics, the girl in the 6th picture down on the left did a shoot with my 335i about 2 weeks ago, haha. Hin was good, i was at the re:vision booth the whole time.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: hot import nights anyone?