Wheel Refinisher... Good shop

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 04:06 PM
Immo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
Washed my powder coated wheels from Wheel Refinishers and all is well. No flaking. They went way too light on the center and lug holes.
Did they tell you to hand wash them?

Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
No, got no info. Thats the only way I wash the car anyway.
Thanks!

Old 08-07-2008, 04:12 PM
Originally Posted by maxwell
damn...would definitley help to know who did that work...get your $$ back for sure.
He offered to redo it and I declined and told him I wanted a refund. He is not willing to give me a refund. I have contacted my credit card company.

Old 08-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Immo
He offered to redo it and I declined and told him I wanted a refund. He is not willing to give me a refund. I have contacted my credit card company.
Good for you. I had given them as a good place for a friend and when I saw your adventures, I quickly ran over to my Cobra site and posted up a couple of pics and recinded my recommendation immediately.

Old 08-08-2008, 06:47 AM
zaxjax is infamous around these parts
I was the friend that didn't go there. AFI in Jessup is going to hook up some stuff for me

Old 08-08-2008, 07:40 AM
If needed, would anyone be willing to talk to AMEX to help support my case? If so can you PM me your contact info?

Old 08-15-2008, 06:49 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Immo
If needed, would anyone be willing to talk to AMEX to help support my case? If so can you PM me your contact info?
I've actually had to put something in writing for a custom of mine when he brought in what appeared to be a "back-yard" special. I think he used it as more of an expert advisor. . .

Very happy with the end results he was....

-Eli

Old 09-10-2008, 04:07 PM
stevenshin is infamous around these parts
When you guys say "refinished" are you talking about buffing out and polishing polished aluminum wheels? What about curb rash where some material is scraped off? My wheel is cast aluminum and looks painted/clearcoated from the factory. Can this type of thing be repaired or do I just need to get a new wheel?

Old 09-10-2008, 07:52 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by stevenshin
When you guys say "refinished" are you talking about buffing out and polishing polished aluminum wheels? What about curb rash where some material is scraped off? My wheel is cast aluminum and looks painted/clearcoated from the factory. Can this type of thing be repaired or do I just need to get a new wheel?
Your wheel can be repaired, even if it's missing some metal it can be replaced with aluminum weld and leveled so it is as good as new then can be painted.

-Eli

Last edited by Wheel Dynamics; 07-19-2010 at 03:49 PM.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:59 AM
stevenshin is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by FastForwardwheels
Your wheel can be repaired, even if it's missing some metal it can be replaced with aluminum weld and leveled so it is as good as new then can be painted.

-Eli

http://www.fastforwardwheels.com/fil...ELS007-600.jpg

http://www.fastforwardwheels.com/files/FFW053-600.jpg
Thanks for the info, Eli.

Old 06-16-2010, 04:33 AM
Chipster is infamous around these parts
I have some wheels for a 91 Lamborghini Diablo that I'm looking to have powder coated. Rears are 19x13 and the fronts are 19x9 I believe. CURRENTLY, they are down in Sout Carolina with the car while it is being repaired. A guy down there was able to prep two of the wheels but found the other two had been "rechromed" at some point and they don't have to ability to remove the finish and powder coat them. Hopefully someone can remove the chrome finish and then powder coat either satin or hopefully matte black? Please shoot me a PM if you can, and include a price estimate and how long it would take. Thanks!

Old 07-13-2010, 02:19 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Chipster
I have some wheels for a 91 Lamborghini Diablo that I'm looking to have powder coated. Rears are 19x13 and the fronts are 19x9 I believe. CURRENTLY, they are down in Sout Carolina with the car while it is being repaired. A guy down there was able to prep two of the wheels but found the other two had been "rechromed" at some point and they don't have to ability to remove the finish and powder coat them. Hopefully someone can remove the chrome finish and then powder coat either satin or hopefully matte black? Please shoot me a PM if you can, and include a price estimate and how long it would take. Thanks!
We can do pretty much everything you need.... Call and ask for Elvis he'll take care of your: 323-262-7365 www.fastforwardwheels.com

-Eli