Last Gasp for the Church of the Holy Donut in Maryland?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 06:07 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Stuck at home all day with a yard sale with wifie. Will definitely be going tomorrow to make up for it.

Last edited by Scott in SS MD; 05-22-2010 at 08:54 AM.
Old 07-09-2010, 05:44 AM
997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light
AC Cobra (Kit) and 2010 Shelby GT500s

Old 07-09-2010, 08:14 PM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute
Sunday morning looks good weather wise. Who's going?

Old 07-12-2010, 12:23 PM
997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light
There was an amazing white/blue 57 Pontiac Bonneville, fuel injected convertible there. Was just picked up from Mecum I heard. It was one beautiful car.

Old 04-24-2011, 06:35 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Beautiful morning, so I am running up to The Donut for a few while the fam gets ready for the day.

Happy Easter!

Old 04-25-2011, 03:56 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
How was it Scott?

Old 04-25-2011, 04:39 PM
Pretty good count for an Easter Sunday. Lots of vettes, old school rat rods and coupes, half dozen P cars of all ages, even the Karman Ghia Porsche Spyder clone stopped by. One of the guys that was at AT Speeds GTG last year.

Official address for 2011

15703 Columbia Pike, Burtonsville, MD‎

http://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1I7G...ed=0CBMQnwIwAA

Last edited by Scott in SS MD; 04-25-2011 at 08:03 PM.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:51 PM
Bonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura about
Sorry missed it!

Old 04-30-2011, 07:05 PM
AbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the rough
I'll be there in the morning...

Old 07-15-2011, 12:28 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
What a great thread lived so close to this for a few years and never knew about it or went...gotta check it out sometime...looks like Church of the Holy Donut is an institution, been going on for many years and has a long standing following! Def want to check it out sometime for sure!

Old 07-15-2011, 02:00 PM
karmakvisser is infamous around these parts
a fun place to be

The donut is a local institution. It even survived the closing of Dunken Donuts across the street. It used to be the only show in town but there has been encroachment from new events popping up all over the place.

Its still a great venue to see all sorts of vehicles and meet some nice folks. Come on by some day and see what it is all about. I hope to be there this weekend.

Now if I could only coax my 64 Lincoln to make the trip with me...

Old 07-19-2011, 02:13 PM
Bonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura about
I'm headed to Hell Point in Annapolis for C&C at 8am this Sunday then coming over to Burtonsville for this later!

Old 07-19-2011, 06:08 PM
We got there at 10, expecting the place to be emptied out, and it was still packed completely. Really good turnout. Was running with the family and was able to do a 'oh, hey. Let's just stop in' kinda detour. The girls got a kick out of it. My daughter eyeballed a rat rod that is for sale. A girl after my own heart.

Old 07-19-2011, 08:37 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
We got there at 10, expecting the place to be emptied out, and it was still packed completely. Really good turnout. Was running with the family and was able to do a 'oh, hey. Let's just stop in' kinda detour. The girls got a kick out of it. My daughter eyeballed a rat rod that is for sale. A girl after my own heart.

Old 07-20-2011, 04:48 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ packed at 10am...now that's one church that holds late services lol! Mickster we should roll up there...ay...even after a hearty night of mashers...and a **** jolly time!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Last Gasp for the Church of the Holy Donut in Maryland?