Rally To the Bay Bridge!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 02:58 PM
lax01 is infamous around these parts
No ala carte?

Does $35 including alcohol?

We might go for the drive and then go find some place else to eat...I just refuse to pay $35 for a hamburger...sorry Jason...

Old 07-22-2008, 03:04 PM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lax01
No ala carte?

Does $35 including alcohol?

We might go for the drive and then go find some place else to eat...I just refuse to pay $35 for a hamburger...sorry Jason...
Doesnt include alcohol and not just one hamburger, its all you can eat and drink burgers, dogs, chicken, corn, soda, tea coffee etc....No need to apologize (cheap skate) would love to have you on the drive, you know im teasin

Old 07-22-2008, 03:24 PM
lax01 is infamous around these parts
So you don't care if people go on the drive and don't go to eat with you guys?

Its just doubtful that I can eat $35 worth of burgers....you know what I mean? I can understand why the all-you-can-eat crabs are $35...

Old 07-22-2008, 03:27 PM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lax01
So you don't care if people go on the drive and don't go to eat with you guys?

Its just doubtful that I can eat $35 worth of burgers....you know what I mean? I can understand why the all-you-can-eat crabs are $35...
I will actually PAY you to eat 35.00 of just hamburgers Of course you can come on the run Josh, youre a Grosvenor Park pimp these days

Old 07-23-2008, 10:49 AM
McVicker is infamous around these parts
I thought some of the money was going to charity anyway....

Old 07-23-2008, 11:54 AM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by McVicker
I thought some of the money was going to charity anyway....
Some of what money? This is a not-for-profit event. The 34.99 charged for food is exactly what the Crab Deck charges for their all you can eat and drink service. There are no other fees involved. T-Shirts will be 10.00 and 100% of those proceeds will go to the Virginia Hospital Center Cancer Research Center.

Old 07-23-2008, 12:44 PM
McVicker is infamous around these parts
ah, got cha. No worries, I'm down for whatever.

Old 07-23-2008, 12:46 PM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by McVicker
ah, got cha. No worries, I'm down for whatever.
Cool bro, look forward to meeting you!

Old 07-23-2008, 10:41 PM
rah79 is infamous around these parts
count me in!!!

Old 07-24-2008, 05:21 AM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by rah79
count me in!!!
better late then never

Old 07-24-2008, 07:13 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Old 07-24-2008, 01:33 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^Come on Jonathan.....make it down and show Philly representation.....

Old 07-25-2008, 08:25 PM
SigmaPi is infamous around these parts
I"m in..with wife.

Old 07-25-2008, 08:46 PM
photosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to behold
For everyone located in NOVA you can meet up here before the rally.

What: Rally before the Rally to the Bridge

Time: Meet up time is 915am and we will be leaving at 930am SHARP

Address:

capitol grill
1861 international dr
mclean va 22102

to the START of the Rally to the Bridge at

11858 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852

Old 07-28-2008, 06:10 AM
Site Sponsor
Big thanks to all of those that came out to support this event. We had over 65 attendees and it was a huge success. I will have more events to come as the summer not over yet!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Rally To the Bay Bridge!!!