Spotted first GTR in Ashburn

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 09:55 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MDracer76
LOL.. see above.

CLD-FUSN is still around.. for a little while more at least.
i've met you couple times when i followed around kcobean (2 years ago(?))
i am guessing this will be modded as well?
love the color combo.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:40 AM
dgtlbullet is infamous around these parts
Yeah met you as well as KKcobean awhile back when i had the daytona z, met at the wing factory in sterling. Anyhow, just bought a C2S and would love to take some pics of the cars. Great looking car man. Any initial thoughts, lol?

Old 07-31-2008, 02:35 PM
MDracer76 is infamous around these parts
The car does everything well, and for a car that you can drive on the town, does it easily. Anyone can get in this car, and handle it well, unlike some of the other cars I have in my garage. (some will / can bite you in a heartbeat.)

9 stars out of 10 imho.

Old 07-31-2008, 05:23 PM
bambam is infamous around these parts
Yea, I have not driven it for a few days now, can't wait till I get home and have the chance again. Hello Road-Trip!!

I think that while at first you definitely get the impression it is a large heavy car, you realize quickly that it is more of an extension of you. The driver's side is designed sort of like a cockpit and all the gauges are snugly around you. Once you are moving the car feels very planted and yet, VERY VERY quick and nimble.

The Multi-Function Display can be distracting, but I think that will go away once the 'newness' wears off and I stop playing with it while driving. I think the ride comfort is exactly what you want in a sport car; a firm ride, but comfortable and supporting seats.

All in all, so far I think the car is really what I have been working on for the last couple of years to make my 350Z into. It is an impressive car and I can only hope to be able to hold off on any upgrades until the newness wears off. ;-)

Old 07-31-2008, 07:35 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MDracer76
The car does everything well, and for a car that you can drive on the town, does it easily. Anyone can get in this car, and handle it well, unlike some of the other cars I have in my garage. (some will / can bite you in a heartbeat.)

9 stars out of 10 imho.
no one gives 10 out of 10 to any cars
9 out of 10 = perfect!

Old 08-03-2008, 10:23 PM
Alicia is infamous around these partsAlicia is infamous around these parts
lol

I just posted up pics in another thread.
Eh, what the hell, I'll do it here too. Guess who the guy in the M5 is

Old 08-04-2008, 06:34 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
NICE!!!! Who's the guy in the m5?

Old 08-04-2008, 07:58 AM
MDracer76 is infamous around these parts
Great shots Alicia! Tell that Ginger Kid to (Boost) to go do someones' brakes

Old 08-04-2008, 10:32 AM
WOW, those are some great pics Alicia, Thanks for posting. :-)

As for that ginger kid... He is crazy NUTZ...
I wanted to play around a bit in that lot, but was just finishing my breakin and I know I could never come close to comparing to his antics..

I will tell you that I drove up from VA with him and we had a lot of fun on the drive up. Both cars are gonna be great on the Rally.

Hopefully I will get my Blog started in the next day or so. Keep an eye out on AKARALLY.com or NAGTROC for the GT-R's progress through the rally.

Old 08-04-2008, 12:57 PM
intence is infamous around these parts
car looks good brent

Old 08-04-2008, 01:13 PM
Nice pic man. Thanks for the hard work on short notice you guys did last Friday night.
The Venture Shield looks great, is hard to see and does a damn good job of protecting the paint.

Old 08-14-2008, 06:09 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
damn, I wish I wasn't selling the car, I would have hopped on this rally! Nice looking car man! Good luck on the rally!

M

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.