Anyone notice increased law enforcement?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2008, 02:55 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^ what do you mean by that....do they measure the decibels or something???

Old 08-18-2008, 05:27 PM
intence is infamous around these parts
i dunno the specifics berk. i remember reading it recently on a forum but cant find the thread.

Old 08-18-2008, 08:36 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^no sweat....hell if it measures decibels, something tells me I'm going to get a big fat "F" on my report card.....hahaha....."F" for too "F&*KING" loud....hahaha

Old 08-26-2008, 09:22 PM
intence is infamous around these parts
Old 08-27-2008, 03:52 PM
is that what those vans were.....i thought they were traffic surveyors??? DAMN.

Old 08-27-2008, 04:52 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
damn, thats ridic...Im glad we dont have those...

Old 08-27-2008, 07:58 PM
JT3
JT3 is infamous around these partsJT3 is infamous around these parts
I paid $187 the other day finally to get everything cleared up both tickets were given at checkpoints were the cop pointed at me.

reminds me of the discovery channel were the alligator just sits there with it's mouth open and all the fish swim by...eventually some fish get busted.

Old 09-06-2008, 12:51 PM
scatman200 is a jewel in the roughscatman200 is a jewel in the roughscatman200 is a jewel in the rough
They're all over the place in CT right now. I seems like every road is under construction, and it's mandatory to have police at all road work sites here.

Old 09-08-2008, 10:45 PM
^^^Scat, I remember when I used to live in NJ and go to College up in Boston that whenever I drove up through Connecticut they were always in the unmarked Crown Vics (ALL VARYING COLORS) but also they usually were always at the construction sites. I don't think that's anything new........Those CT Staties were sneaky little buggers. Haha

Berk

Old 01-24-2009, 01:48 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Old 02-02-2009, 12:51 AM
CMOS is just really niceCMOS is just really niceCMOS is just really niceCMOS is just really nice
Originally Posted by maxwell
yah, the commonwealth rolls a little different. Just move into the district...you can speed, drive wasted, shoot some people, and noone will care!
Don't know about that. In early December, my car was parked at a meter in the District, and the meter was fully paid up, and I got a ticket for "no front license plate." And here's the kicker: My car isn't even registered in DC! I have Maryland plates. I checked the DC rules, it appears they actually have a rule that they can bust you for not complying with the tag rules of your home state.

So they "gotcha"ed me for $50 there. That's fine. That's just $50 I'll be sure to not spend on business lunches in the district in the future.

The State can continually hose the people with various "driving taxes" in the form of speeding/parking/emissions/VAT/etc, but that's just money that people don't have to spend on local businesses. Higher taxes are never the solution to a failing economy - only makes things worse.

I'm tempted to get a laser diffuser system for the car just to keep the money away from the cops and the state.

Last edited by CMOS; 02-02-2009 at 12:55 AM.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:58 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
There's a good deal still going on my gb. Not to mention I just did testing on my own personal car yesterday with many different guns and came up with stellar results.

Old 02-02-2009, 09:29 AM
Banned
M3-ADDICT is infamous around these partsM3-ADDICT is infamous around these parts
Yes, neighbor called for a report because someone knocked down the Stop Sign and we had 6 cops here in 3 min.They all left and I took this picture when there were still 4 here.

Attached Images  
Old 02-02-2009, 11:14 AM
trinity is a jewel in the roughtrinity is a jewel in the roughtrinity is a jewel in the rough
wow. for a stop sign??

Old 02-02-2009, 11:40 AM
Banned
M3-ADDICT is infamous around these partsM3-ADDICT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by trinity
wow. for a stop sign??
Yep, In a way I guess that's a good thing. Low crime area, but damn these guys don't have much to do. They were there for 40-70 min to write a single report and they were all chilling and laughing.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone notice increased law enforcement?