Anyone notice increased law enforcement?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 12:38 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^^Ahhhhh, our Annual Property Tax $$$$ at work. So, How many Loundon County Cops does it take to fill out a report for a downed stop sign????

Old 02-02-2009, 12:45 PM
alpineovernappa is a jewel in the roughalpineovernappa is a jewel in the roughalpineovernappa is a jewel in the rough
VA gets their jollies from giving tickets to car enthusiasts.

Old 02-02-2009, 12:47 PM
alpineovernappa is a jewel in the roughalpineovernappa is a jewel in the roughalpineovernappa is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by M3-ADDICT
we had 6 cops here in 3 min..

Call and report a hit and run and see how long it takes for them to get there. Took ffx county's finest over an hour to get to me

Old 02-02-2009, 01:00 PM
Banned
M3-ADDICT is infamous around these partsM3-ADDICT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by boochook
^^^Ahhhhh, our Annual Property Tax $$$$ at work. So, How many Loundon County Cops does it take to fill out a report for a downed stop sign????
I know bro, tired of paying this tax and that tax for this ****. Every a few months, Loudoun sends me all sorts of bs taxes. They jack up the price of my car, against KBB so they could get more too.

Originally Posted by alpineovernappa
VA gets their jollies from giving tickets to car enthusiasts.
I have to agree, I think MID-ATLANTIC is the best area for all the cops. Simply pull poor people over for the smallest thing and bank on it, while every night on Fox 5 I hear people being killed and shot at in DC. These guys area always first with the sickest cop cars and most messed up undercover cops ever too.

Originally Posted by alpineovernappa
Call and report a hit and run and see how long it takes for them to get there. Took ffx county's finest over an hour to get to me
Been there, two times. Had a hit and run on Mason Campus for my 350Z. Cop came exactly an hour late, with an attitude of pretty much not going to do it. He didn't even write a report. Then a few months later, went to Safeway dad's accord got pwnded in the ***, someone hit it and left. Called the Loudoun Sherrif, came 40min late and didn't do anything. What was even more sad with the last one was, someone had seen it and they left a note on our car stating the car's number that hit the car. We didn't hear back from the Sherrif at all.

Old 02-04-2009, 02:01 PM
Ken Lally is infamous around these parts
Loudoun Cnty is bad right now

Originally Posted by JT3
Lately, I'm seeing cops everywhere.
I had a cop pull me over for speeding- first ticket in several years. He told me that Loudoun radar does not lock in your trap speed (BS), so I could not see it, he told me I was clocked at 70MPH about 300 feet before I made a left turn, not likely. 70, Not 68 or 72, EXACTLY 70MPH. (BS)

+ I had my Bell STI on the whole time and did not pick him up until he was right behind me about a mile down another roadway. Again (BS) If he had me, I would have had him.

This guy saw me hauling azzz and basically made up the rest, and I have no way to say otherwise.....

Watch out for Loudoun.

Old 02-06-2009, 10:24 PM
Banned
M3-ADDICT is infamous around these partsM3-ADDICT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Ken Lally
I had a cop pull me over for speeding- first ticket in several years. He told me that Loudoun radar does not lock in your trap speed (BS), so I could not see it, he told me I was clocked at 70MPH about 300 feet before I made a left turn, not likely. 70, Not 68 or 72, EXACTLY 70MPH. (BS)

+ I had my Bell STI on the whole time and did not pick him up until he was right behind me about a mile down another roadway. Again (BS) If he had me, I would have had him.

This guy saw me hauling azzz and basically made up the rest, and I have no way to say otherwise.....

Watch out for Loudoun.
Are you going to pay it or take him to court?

Old 02-08-2009, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by M3-ADDICT
Are you going to pay it or take him to court?
Have not decided yet, I am sure I would loose, I mean my word against a police officer?

Traps out everywhere today, picked them all up with the BEL STI, Reston (FXCNTY PKWY), Algonkian, etc.

Old 02-10-2009, 04:16 PM
CMOS is just really niceCMOS is just really niceCMOS is just really niceCMOS is just really nice
Gentlemen,
This subject of thread is being picked up by national media as well. Take a look:

Speeding, Parking Tickets on Rise as Government Revenue Source
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,490629,00.html

"Drivers across the country, beware — a heftier fine could be coming to a dashboard near you. Faced with rising deficits and dwindling revenues, many states and local municipalities are turning to increased traffic and parking fines to fill their coffers...." Full article at the link.

Old 02-11-2009, 06:15 AM
[quote=CMOS;2255075]Gentlemen,
This subject of thread is being picked up by national media as well. Take a look:

Speeding, Parking Tickets on Rise as Government Revenue Source
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,490629,00.html
quote]

Thanks for that- I shared across other sites, ..... time to slow it down me thinks,

Old 02-11-2009, 06:34 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Ken - DUDE, take it to court. Since when does a human have so much precision to be able to tell you how fast you were going and not have any PROOF that you were going that fast. You have a CASE......trust me dude. You just need a solid lawyer to help you out. Call John Boneta, he's great......You will pay up front obviously for his services vs just taking the ticket hit.....your insurance will also skyrocket and that will be locked in for years.....fight what's right.....that's my motto....

i have slowed down significantly around here.....it's not worth it anymore......

Old 02-11-2009, 06:35 AM
BTW - I saw a cop on my commute to work yesterday on 66 pull a car over in a GREEN Chevy K2500 (UNMARKED), yes that is correct, an undercover HD truck.......they're getting more stealth......

Old 02-11-2009, 08:12 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Berk your right, I've seen a few unmarked domestics now coming back from Tysons.
Time to trade in for a scooter....

Old 02-11-2009, 08:20 AM
Teuton is infamous around these parts
Saw a for Excursion pulling someone over in between Tysons and Georgetown Pike. Same day 3 cops on toll road (in the afternoon) each way. Thankfully, due to their presence flow of traffic was slowed to 45 in a 55. I'm so glad we have them to profit and slow.
/Sarcasm

I haven't noticed as many in Maryland.

Old 02-11-2009, 08:36 AM
Mickster - I know dude.....trading in for a BMW....hahaha

Old 02-11-2009, 08:53 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by boochook
Mickster - I know dude.....trading in for a BMW....hahaha
No danger of exceeding 75

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone notice increased law enforcement?