Anyone notice increased law enforcement?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 09:30 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^^bwwaaahahaahahahahaahahahaahaaaaaa.....love it!!!

Can you imagine 30-40 of those pulling in to a Starbuck's and terrorizing the streets on 495...hahaha

Old 02-11-2009, 09:01 PM
Euro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by boochook
BTW - I saw a cop on my commute to work yesterday on 66 pull a car over in a GREEN Chevy K2500 (UNMARKED), yes that is correct, an undercover HD truck.......they're getting more stealth......
Prince William County has two dually pickups that I have seen pull people over on the PW Pky. One is red, the other is white. They also have an early Esclade (champange in color) and a purple Camaro. The best I have seen is FFX Co. Yamaha R1 police bike! F'n bastards.

Old 02-12-2009, 07:14 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^HOLY ****......that's amazing.......I remember seeing an M3 Cab in FFX county colors at the courthouse during a traffic court date I had and the license plate said SEIZED..... OMG.....hahahaha......

I've seen the escalade, but not the purple camaro nor the dually's......