THE OFFICIAL Fort Hunt Park, VA Meet: 11/15/08 (Formerly the Great Falls Meet)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 07:43 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Scott I'm in Rockville, we should perhaps start up a meeting point around here?

Old 10-27-2008, 07:58 AM
VNDETTASupra is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by bubbletea_335i
Don asked me about it yesterday, looks like fun. i would love to be in, where do i register?
Hi,

No need to register, simply show up. I'll add you to the roll call with the others.

Look forward to seeing you out at the meet!

Old 10-27-2008, 08:00 AM
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
I plan to attend. Put me on da list.

Time to start up the meeting points? I'm in Silver Spring, and this should be a fun run just to get there.
Scott,

Glad to have you aboard. I'll add you to the roll call.

See you out at the meet!

Old 10-27-2008, 07:31 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Exlondoner
Scott I'm in Rockville, we should perhaps start up a meeting point around here?
OK, hey Berk, I'll start the bidding to meet up at 10am at the Starbuck's on the Pike next door to the Silver Diner. Rockville Pike and Montrose Rd. I would also say we roll around the MD side of the Beltway for a little longer spirited run to the event. This sounding good so far?

Old 10-27-2008, 08:12 PM
4RECAT is infamous around these parts4RECAT is infamous around these parts
I might be able to attend this event. Not sure if I would drive my CLK55 AMG or Ferrari 360.

Old 10-27-2008, 08:28 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Scott,

I accept your bid and will meet you at the Starbuck's on Pike at 10AM brother and we go around PG County side

ALL IN FAVOR.....SAY "I"

Berk

Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
OK, hey Berk, I'll start the bidding to meet up at 10am at the Starbuck's on the Pike next door to the Silver Diner. Rockville Pike and Montrose Rd. I would also say we roll around the MD side of the Beltway for a little longer spirited run to the event. This sounding good so far?

Old 10-27-2008, 08:29 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
My vote's for the 360, but you might want to install the front plate this time....

Originally Posted by 4RECAT
I might be able to attend this event. Not sure if I would drive my CLK55 AMG or Ferrari 360.

Old 10-28-2008, 08:34 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by boochook
Scott,

I accept your bid and will meet you at the Starbuck's on Pike at 10AM brother and we go around PG County side

ALL IN FAVOR.....SAY "I"

Berk

sounds like a plan

Old 10-28-2008, 04:51 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
I's have it.

10:00
11802 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852

Old 10-28-2008, 06:16 PM
4RECAT is infamous around these parts4RECAT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by boochook
My vote's for the 360, but you might want to install the front plate this time....
Errrrrr! There will NOT be a front tag on my car...EVER!!!

I just realized I have to work out babysitting arrangements!

Old 10-29-2008, 06:55 AM
intence is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Swedemix
Hey everyone! I'm Matt, number 2 on Court's list. I'll be coming from Germantown and could join you guys at Starbucks at 10am if that's cool?

My wife and I were in Old Town Alexandria the other weekend and decided to check out the park. It's in a really nice location, with large parking areas and huge open grass areas.

Really looking forward to this meet!
it's been awhile matt! matt definitely has one of the cleanest looking supras and the power to back it up.

alan

Old 10-29-2008, 09:30 AM
Originally Posted by 4RECAT
Errrrrr! There will NOT be a front tag on my car...EVER!!!

I just realized I have to work out babysitting arrangements!
Hi Cyndi,

Glad to hear you are going to try and make it out. Kids are always welcome at my meets if that's makes your planning any easier. Heck, most of us are just kids ourselves

There are a few Ferrari's that said they would be there and a couple of maybe's, so it you brought the F-car you won't be alone assuming they show up.

I'll put you down as a maybe in either the F-car or MB.

Look forward to seeing you out at the meet!
Court

Old 10-29-2008, 09:33 AM
Hey everyone! I'm Matt, number 2 on Court's list. I'll be coming from Germantown and could join you guys at Starbucks at 10am if that's cool?

My wife and I were in Old Town Alexandria the other weekend and decided to check out the park. It's in a really nice location, with large parking areas and huge open grass areas.

Matt, don't run out and forget your camera. Maybe you can snap a few rolling pics on the way out to the meet

Court

Old 10-29-2008, 10:52 AM

That would be great, more the merrier.

Old 10-29-2008, 08:22 PM
Swede,

Any friend of Court's is a friend of mine....Come out with us in Rockville and get them rolling shots....I'm hoping to have the new set of 19's on by then....Cross your fingers everyone....

Berk

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: THE OFFICIAL Fort Hunt Park, VA Meet: 11/15/08 (Formerly the Great Falls Meet)