DC Porsche Dealers/Service

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 06:58 PM
nittany is infamous around these parts
DC Porsche Dealers/Service

Has anyone had good/bad service experience with Arlington or Tysons Porsche. I just bought a used 2006 911S from a non-Porsche dealer and wondering which would be a good dealer to get warranty work done from.

I have heard bad things about Tysons on here and Rennlist. Do either places provide loaner cars?

If neither of these are good for service, how bout other Porsche dealers in the area (Tischer, Rockville, etc...)

Old 09-23-2008, 08:28 PM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
you'll probably hear good and bad about all the local dealers. I've been using Arlington since 02, and they've taken good care of me. I've never had service done at HBL in tysons, but I can tell you that their sales dept. is a bunch of ***** bags.

Old 09-24-2008, 07:35 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^X2 on the fact that the HBL Sales Guys are ****** Bags.....Otherwise, their service department is OK. Mike Malloy is fantastic and he is a manager now. He's been servicing my 2 P-Cars since 2001. Now, the other "Characters" that work there now that Mike has become manager and I don't see him as often I cannot speak the same about. There service is not bad (little expensive, but if it's warranty work, you're fine). They did fix my bent rim once, but they SCREWED it up even more, so if it's warranty work, you'll be fine. Ask for Mike Malloy and talk to him.

As for loaners, HBL offers loaners for I believe up to 3 days for free via Enterprise Rent a Car which is located in their Service Department and that is where the loaner cars are. You won't be driving in a P-Car or even an Audi/Benz, but they have a fairly good selection. The cars (rental) are free, however, they always trick you in the upsell of their "RENTAL INSURANCE" so that'll be at least $18/day, but that's not bad at all.

G/L