MD/DC/VA: Ferrari/Maserati/Lambo of Washington Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 08:06 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^Alan - Great photos man....What up, no love for the 4S?? HAHAHA

Old 10-18-2008, 08:10 PM
intence is infamous around these parts
nah man we're gonna do that special photoshoot just for you!!!! the first featured car for your site!

ill put all these in a flickr set and pm the link to you. thanks for organizing the meet again.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by DoNDoN
That was my friend Mike.
that is a very nice m3. does he live in the clifton/centreville area? ive seen him around there a few times.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:14 PM
DoNDoN is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by intence
that is a very nice m3. does he live in the clifton/centreville area? ive seen him around there a few times.

He lives in the Fair Lakes area. He drives that thing everywhere. BTW great pics. What lens are you using for the wide angled shots?

Old 10-18-2008, 08:16 PM
canon 10-22mm. you and your buddy should get a duo photoshoot goin. im sure photosteve and i will be up for it.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:19 PM
canon 10-22mm. you and your buddy should get a duo photoshoot goin. im sure photosteve and i will be up for it.
That sounds good. I just need to make sure Mike cleans that damn car. Anytime you guys wanna do it I will definitely be up for it. I do not have good shots of my car.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by DoNDoN
That sounds good. I just need to make sure Mike cleans that damn car. Anytime you guys wanna do it I will definitely be up for it. I do not have good shots of my car.
send me an email intence@gmail.com and we'll figure it out. i dont think 6speed allows you to PM with that number of posts...

Old 10-18-2008, 08:43 PM
send me an email intence@gmail.com and we'll figure it out. i dont think 6speed allows you to PM with that number of posts...
I think I need 10 posts so this one should do it. If not I will email you.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:51 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
No worries man....Anytime.....I think I might be able to fit in one more event this year.....I'm looking forward to the special photoshoot, I'm looking for a nice set of "SHOES" to display on that shoot.......Thanks again for coming out.111
nah man we're gonna do that special photoshoot just for you!!!! the first featured car for your site!

ill put all these in a flickr set and pm the link to you. thanks for organizing the meet again.

Old 10-18-2008, 09:11 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Great pictures as always intence. I am very envious of your 10-22 lens

Berk, great event as usual. It was worth the 90-minute drive. The yellow LP640 alone made it worth the trip. The tour of the shop was awesome as well, and what a pleasure seeing some of those classics and hearing the history behind them.

Good seeing everyone as always, and Stuart it was nice to finally meet your baby that you've been telling us about for so long now

My pictures will not be posted for at least a few days, unfortunately, because I have to work on touching up some pictures from an event this evening that I was paid for so I gotta give them top priority.

Last edited by Tonk; 10-18-2008 at 09:14 PM.
Old 10-18-2008, 09:35 PM
^^^Chris, any time buddy......It's always great seeing you bro.....Tell me, SOMEONE got a picture of the Lambo Reventon that was in the "BACK" of the shop.....it was AMAZING~~~~~~~ That car is SICK!!!!!

Old 10-18-2008, 10:14 PM
Banned
M3-ADDICT is infamous around these partsM3-ADDICT is infamous around these parts
Video From The Cruise:

Old 10-18-2008, 10:30 PM
Zach is infamous around these parts
Wow those new M3's sound amazing

Old 10-19-2008, 01:39 AM
Originally Posted by Tonk
Great pictures as always intence. I am very envious of your 10-22 lens

Berk, great event as usual. It was worth the 90-minute drive. The yellow LP640 alone made it worth the trip. The tour of the shop was awesome as well, and what a pleasure seeing some of those classics and hearing the history behind them.

Good seeing everyone as always, and Stuart it was nice to finally meet your baby that you've been telling us about for so long now

My pictures will not be posted for at least a few days, unfortunately, because I have to work on touching up some pictures from an event this evening that I was paid for so I gotta give them top priority.
there was an lp640?!?!!?

Old 10-19-2008, 04:17 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
there was an lp640?!?!!?
Yeah, a yellow convertible. It came after you guys left. There was also a wrecked one inside the shop.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MD/DC/VA: Ferrari/Maserati/Lambo of Washington Meet