MD/DC/VA: Ferrari/Maserati/Lambo of Washington Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 09:32 AM
memo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Mikelly
Ah, I was talking with Memo about tracking at VIR... Good to meet you guys! We were getting in the car just as you guys left! That car is MONEY!!!

Mike
It was nice meeting you bro!!! Great track car you have

Originally Posted by boochook
memo - Abi, great to meet you face to face as well. It was an absolute blast...

Memo's was the Orange Gallardo parked by the LP560-4........GORGEOUS CAR MEMO!!!!!!
Thanks bro!! It was nice meeting you bro, it was time since we've been talking for month s Can't wait for next meet

Old 10-25-2008, 02:55 PM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
Memo, how are you liking the gallardo compared to the pcar?

Old 10-25-2008, 10:31 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
I'm just now getting to the pictures, since I had some other photos to take care of first. Hopefully mine will be up in the next few days.

Old 10-26-2008, 07:59 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^Chris, can't wait to see your shots. Thanks for coming down from Towson again buddy.....Maybe we set something up your way starting the spring season......will need your help planning.....Maybe a rally starting from Tysons and heading up to your neck of the woods????

Berk

Old 10-26-2008, 09:31 PM
intence is infamous around these parts
scores baltimore!

Old 10-26-2008, 09:36 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^^HAHAHA.....wasn't what I was thinking, but OKAY....HAHAHAHA

Old 10-26-2008, 10:31 PM
memo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by maxwell
Memo, how are you liking the gallardo compared to the pcar?
I like it so far, not as comfortable as TT. Interior is a lot smaller so I barely fit. I am much more used to turbo cars so gallardo feels much different so far

As far as the other things, I haven't got a chance to drive it/push it a lot the way I wanted to because of work but I should have a more detailed answer soon I don't think I saw you at the meet, were you there? How is the TT doing? I miss mine a lot.

Last edited by memo; 10-26-2008 at 10:34 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:30 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Ok here come the pics.......Full album here:
http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/f...-08/?start=all

Old 10-28-2008, 08:32 PM

Old 10-28-2008, 08:34 PM

Old 10-28-2008, 09:21 PM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute
Tonk, your phtoshop account is password protected.

Old 10-29-2008, 05:14 AM
Crap....I'll fix that....sorry!

Old 10-29-2008, 05:58 AM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
Damn... Best pic I've seen of my car! Didn't look bad, even with tape on the bumper!

Thanks TONK!

Mike

Old 10-29-2008, 08:29 AM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
nah...I didnt make it to this one. I finally got a chance to take mine out on sunday, (first time in a month) and the battery was dead. The lambo looks sweet. Definitely more of an attention getter than the pcar. Can't wait to see it at one of the meets.

I think Im going the opposite direction with my next ride....with a kid now I never get to use the pcar....racing seats/rollbar and all. I need something with a usable back seat.

Originally Posted by memo
I like it so far, not as comfortable as TT. Interior is a lot smaller so I barely fit. I am much more used to turbo cars so gallardo feels much different so far

As far as the other things, I haven't got a chance to drive it/push it a lot the way I wanted to because of work but I should have a more detailed answer soon I don't think I saw you at the meet, were you there? How is the TT doing? I miss mine a lot.

Old 10-29-2008, 04:08 PM
4RECAT is infamous around these parts4RECAT is infamous around these parts
Nice photo's Tonk!

Hopefully, I will be able to place faces with cars soon!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MD/DC/VA: Ferrari/Maserati/Lambo of Washington Meet