MD/DC/VA: Ferrari/Maserati/Lambo of Washington Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 08:20 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Chris,
Absolutely spectacular job yet again.....They look fantastic.....and thanks for including baby blue in your set as well.
Hope all is well buddy.
Berk

Old 11-15-2008, 11:57 AM
memo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by maxwell
nah...I didnt make it to this one. I finally got a chance to take mine out on sunday, (first time in a month) and the battery was dead. The lambo looks sweet. Definitely more of an attention getter than the pcar. Can't wait to see it at one of the meets.

I think Im going the opposite direction with my next ride....with a kid now I never get to use the pcar....racing seats/rollbar and all. I need something with a usable back seat.
Thanks! Have you decided on what you are getting next?

Old 11-17-2008, 05:08 PM
Banned
M3-ADDICT is infamous around these partsM3-ADDICT is infamous around these parts
Anyone take anymore pictures of this car: