MD/DC/VA: Ferrari/Maserati/Lambo of Washington Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 09:25 AM
intence is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by boochook
hey, just a thought, if anyone has "CONNECTIONS" or a longstanding account with FerrariChat or LamboWorld (????) please feel free to post this event there so it shows it's validity. Thanks.
ill do lambos

4recat should do fchat

Old 09-26-2008, 10:00 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Alan, are you going to let 4recat know about this so she can post on fchat?

Old 09-26-2008, 10:04 AM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
haha....now we know that ain't true!

Van, Ill make a deal with ya....you buy something...and Ill buy something!

Originally Posted by gxlex
What good will my checkbook do if there's no $$$ in the bank

Old 09-26-2008, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by boochook
Thanks Alan, are you going to let 4recat know about this so she can post on fchat?
you or pj should send her a PM since you guys know her better

Old 09-26-2008, 10:39 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
4RECAT, if you're listening....HAHAHAHA.....PJ, could you hit her up or anyone who's got her personal info on hand.

Old 09-26-2008, 12:52 PM
intellilogic is infamous around these parts
Me(Rich) & Kyle will be coming, I think... LOL
I invited Mischief and I will invite photographer.

1.) Berk/Boochook/996 C4S
2.) Dave/Maxwell/Ruf RT12
3.) Josh/lax01/M3
4.) Ken/bull30/Lotus S-240
5.) Court/VNDETTASupra/MKI Supra
6.) Mike D ---Mystery car.. (will figure it out that morn.) :P
7.) Chris/ SEAN996/ 996tt
8.) Bill/ Ford GT
9.) Mario/9Eleven/996 GT2
10.) Kelly/FKelly/M3
11.) Ken/Datax/996 GT3
12.) Rafael/Rafi/Ferrari F355
13.) Pejman/GT650-25/996TT Gemballa
14.) Van/gxlex/997TT
15.) SigmaPi/986
16.) Nate/Skorost/996TT
17.) Hal/TraderHal/E60 M5
18.) Ken/Ken Lally/05 Viper Mamba Edition
19.) Vinny/DGTBullet/997S
20.) Rich/08 E63AMG Track Edition (P30)
21.) Kyle/Lamborghini Gallardo

Remote signature is too large... LAME.

Old 09-26-2008, 01:50 PM
atleung is infamous around these partsatleung is infamous around these parts
Berk--You should give up your day job and become an event organizer. You are like a magnet. I don't think I can make this because, interestingly, I signed up to be at the FOW-sponsored track event at Summit that same weekend. You guys have fun.

Van--Believe it or not, we got rid of the GL550 already. I have the bluetooth module. If you don't already have it, I'll let you have it for a very special price.

Al

Old 09-26-2008, 02:36 PM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
I would love to make it but I will be in Belize on my Honeymoon

Old 09-26-2008, 03:00 PM
Al - I'm working on that whole quitting the day job thing...... . Hahahaha

Sorry you won't be there but maybe if a group is interested (I'm willing), we can do a run out to Summit to see you run. If you can't make the event, we bring the event to you....hahahaha. Looks like with all this seat time for you lately, I'm expecting you to be Pro very soon.....

Berk

Originally Posted by atleung
Berk--You should give up your day job and become an event organizer. You are like a magnet. I don't think I can make this because, interestingly, I signed up to be at the FOW-sponsored track event at Summit that same weekend. You guys have fun.

Van--Believe it or not, we got rid of the GL550 already. I have the bluetooth module. If you don't already have it, I'll let you have it for a very special price.

Al

Old 09-26-2008, 03:03 PM
Gunther,

Have a great time in Belize buddy and most importantly congratulations on the wedding.

Berk

Originally Posted by Gunther
I would love to make it but I will be in Belize on my Honeymoon

Old 09-26-2008, 04:39 PM
tell that guy with the yellow gallardo to come that was on the philly rally. ill try to get a few more lambos. anyone have any contact for all the lambos that were at the redskins show? http://gallery.me.com/jfmillr72#100255

Last edited by intence; 09-26-2008 at 05:07 PM.
Old 09-26-2008, 07:44 PM
Tweek's Turbos is infamous around these parts
I will be on a vintage rally in NY on that day, but I have to ask...

MB and BMW, how would a Saab fit in?

Old 09-27-2008, 07:32 AM
Alan - I already invited him (they guy w/ the yellow lambo)......

Old 09-27-2008, 07:42 AM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Berk,

Add me to the list please... yeah buddy!

Old 09-27-2008, 08:43 AM
R53Mini is infamous around these parts
I'd love to attend, but i have a feeling i'd be asked to leave. (Technically it is a BMW)

Would anybody mind if i brought the MINI? I do know one of you on the list, and haven't met anybody else yet. I'd really like to see some of these great cars, and practice my photography.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MD/DC/VA: Ferrari/Maserati/Lambo of Washington Meet