Traffic lawyer needed, Help please

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 07:07 AM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Carnage
I got popped doing 103/55 in Fairfax County. I have a case though...cop lost sight of both bikes, cop said some things to me when he pulled me over which was about the other rider and not me.

I have Julie Hamilton as my lawyer. Another good laywer is Heran or Whitestone.

Anything over 90mph is a day in jail.

I sold my bike did aggressive driving school already, signed up for volunteer work and I will be signing up for for Weekender workforce at the fairfax county jail.
I had to do the weekend workforce but, I believe you have to ask for that by the court. I would check before I went and picked up trash/cut lawns for 2 days per weekend. Also, you have to do it in consecutive days, so if you have 36 hrs (like me) 2 weekends in a row shot. I dont think they just let you volunteer before court. Just my 2 cents.

Old 10-14-2008, 07:25 AM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
I always wondered why you sold your TT!

Track days are where it's at! Nothing like hitting 160+mph once per lap for 30 minutes at a time! 3-5 sessions per day!

Mike

Old 11-10-2008, 01:29 PM
B7S4 is infamous around these parts
So, the case is over and I ended up with a nice judge that ordered me to pay $90 fine and 4 point on my DL. I am so relieved that it's over. Thanks everyone for your inputs, thoughts, and recommendations.

Old 11-10-2008, 02:13 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^HOLY **** BRO.....God is your co-pilot.....

Old 11-12-2008, 05:40 PM
Banned
M3-ADDICT is infamous around these partsM3-ADDICT is infamous around these parts
You can take god into court with you as a lawyer, above 90 you are going to jail. It's a matter of how many days, not IF.

Old 11-12-2008, 08:03 PM
VTBigYellow is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by M3-ADDICT
You can take god into court with you as a lawyer, above 90 you are going to jail. It's a matter of how many days, not IF.
Did you not read his post?

Old 11-13-2008, 12:09 AM
Banned
M3-ADDICT is infamous around these partsM3-ADDICT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by VTBigYellow
Did you not read his post?
Yes I didz, he was going 2.4 times the speed limit. It is below 90 though, so it'll be an interesting ending result. I really hope you don't get jail.

Old 11-13-2008, 09:00 AM
Estoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really nice
Yes I didz, he was going 2.4 times the speed limit. It is below 90 though, so it'll be an interesting ending result. I really hope you don't get jail.
If you read the entire thread he OP has posted the result.

Old 11-13-2008, 10:02 AM
sfarris is a name known to allsfarris is a name known to allsfarris is a name known to allsfarris is a name known to allsfarris is a name known to allsfarris is a name known to all
I am a lawyer so I say with some authority

That God was a carpenter, he never thought he was a lawyer. Although, some lawyers do think they are God!

Old 11-13-2008, 06:42 PM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !

And for the record, I beat a ticket doing 110 in a 40 a while back... I got it reduced to 5MPH over, and I didn't spend a DAY in jail... And I didn't have god with me!

Mike

Originally Posted by sfarris
That God was a carpenter, he never thought he was a lawyer. Although, some lawyers do think they are God!

Old 11-14-2008, 09:02 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Mikelly

And for the record, I beat a ticket doing 110 in a 40 a while back... I got it reduced to 5MPH over, and I didn't spend a DAY in jail... And I didn't have god with me!

Mike
Depends where in Va you got your ticket, also the type of speeding (Laser, Pace, Visual etc...) For the OP, glad things worked out for you.

Old 11-14-2008, 04:00 PM
The point of that post above (and it DID happen) is that you can't make such glaring statements.

Mike

Depends where in Va you got your ticket, also the type of speeding (Laser, Pace, Visual etc...) For the OP, glad things worked out for you.

Old 11-20-2008, 03:28 PM
stefenolsen is infamous around these parts
Call John Bonetta or Robert Whitestone. They will take care of you. Do not let them have one of the partners represent you. Good luck!! Post your outcome if possible.

Old 11-24-2008, 02:24 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Mikelly

Mike
How far back? I know they have gotten more strict these days... There was a time people didnt go to jail for those kinds of speeds...

Good for you wish I was that lucky.

Old 11-24-2008, 02:48 PM
It's been a while, but still. It can be done... I didn't even have a lawyer, either.

mike

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Traffic lawyer needed, Help please