Thanks Raja for the Detailing! (Warning, No Pictures Yet)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 11:12 AM
VTBigYellow is infamous around these parts
Thanks Raja for the Detailing! (Warning, No Pictures Yet)

Just wanted to give a big thumbs up for Raja (LIL RAJA) for the detail/paint correction he did on my car.

First of all, before he did the work, he was extremely professional, yet personal, in taking my car on and made me feel really comfortable about leaving it at his house. He even offered to let me borrow one of his cars for the couple days I would be without mine (if his 997 were on the table, I would have jumped on it, but I have an extra car so I passed ).

The work he did on my car really blew me out of the water. I bought my car and the whole thing was literally a hologram; now it looks better than a lot of cars I see in the dealer showrooms. My roomate and I were stunned at how good the 6 year old, black paint looked and spent a good 10-15 minutes just looking at it and feeling how smooth the paint is. He explained to me the process he used and why he used certain products over others to best match my car's needs (it is, unfortunately, parked outside every day). Also, he has a ridiculous amount of detailing products to make sure he can give each car what it really needs.

I was supposed to get a clear-bra done by him as well, but the company sent film that was cut wrong so by no fault of Raja's, the work couldn't be done. I could tell that he really felt bad about that and even though it wasn't his fault, he did the inside of my car for me to make up for the inconvenience (we had originally just discussed paint correction). He truly just wants his clients to be happy.

Unfortunately I don't have any pics yet because by the time I get off work, its dark outside, but I'll try to get some this weekend if its nice out. Not sure if he took any pics of the process either.

So to sum it up, I would highly recommend Raja to anyone who truly likes their car and wants it to look as good as possible. He's a great detailer and a great guy who will go above and beyond to make sure his clients are satisfied!

Old 10-24-2008, 01:58 PM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
Post some pictures and a ballpark price. Or PM me with the price please, as the other detailers I have aske for pricing from have not responded

Old 10-24-2008, 02:13 PM
VTBigYellow is infamous around these parts
Raja took a look at my car and gave me an estimate before I settled on him doing the work for me. You should just PM him because I think most good detailers would want to see the paint they are working on before giving an approximate cost.

Old 10-26-2008, 08:30 AM
zaxjax is infamous around these parts
Raja does some fantastic work and goes above and beyond. I can't wait to see the pics.

Gunther - sounds like you need to scratch some names off the list.

Old 10-26-2008, 12:49 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by VTBigYellow
Just wanted to give a big thumbs up for Raja (LIL RAJA) for the detail/paint correction he did on my car.

First of all, before he did the work, he was extremely professional, yet personal, in taking my car on and made me feel really comfortable about leaving it at his house. He even offered to let me borrow one of his cars for the couple days I would be without mine (if his 997 were on the table, I would have jumped on it, but I have an extra car so I passed ).

The work he did on my car really blew me out of the water. I bought my car and the whole thing was literally a hologram; now it looks better than a lot of cars I see in the dealer showrooms. My roomate and I were stunned at how good the 6 year old, black paint looked and spent a good 10-15 minutes just looking at it and feeling how smooth the paint is. He explained to me the process he used and why he used certain products over others to best match my car's needs (it is, unfortunately, parked outside every day). Also, he has a ridiculous amount of detailing products to make sure he can give each car what it really needs.

I was supposed to get a clear-bra done by him as well, but the company sent film that was cut wrong so by no fault of Raja's, the work couldn't be done. I could tell that he really felt bad about that and even though it wasn't his fault, he did the inside of my car for me to make up for the inconvenience (we had originally just discussed paint correction). He truly just wants his clients to be happy.

Unfortunately I don't have any pics yet because by the time I get off work, its dark outside, but I'll try to get some this weekend if its nice out. Not sure if he took any pics of the process either.

So to sum it up, I would highly recommend Raja to anyone who truly likes their car and wants it to look as good as possible. He's a great detailer and a great guy who will go above and beyond to make sure his clients are satisfied!
Danny,

Thank you so much again Danny. It was fun working on your car. Well, you dropped the car off and that night I actually went to the garage twice to check it out. I loved how your car looked blk with blk rims. When I initally saw the car to get detailed, you had some crazy looking rims. So glad you changed it up and now looks better than my 08 c2s.

Saturday was a long day, working on a blk car always is. But after some correction on the paint, I saw the light at the end of the tunnel. When I was done, I was wowed as well. As it looked liked black glass. I do have some pix, i took but unfortunately I am not a photo pro like some of the detailers are. I would have to resize what I have and will take me a few days.

As for the detailing products, I am a nut case. I usually have 3-5k worth of detailing supplies in my garage to fit all needs. All cars are different plus all people use it differently on daily basis. I am really glad you liked it in the end. This is one of those time, when the end justifies the work.

I will have pix later. And definately let anyone in your family and friends if they need any good detailing.

Gunther,

You have seen my work previously at PCA event in Avnell, Potomac Maryland when I worked on Mitch's Evo 99 C4s Blk/blk (which of course won the concouse event ). Shoot me a number and I can set up something for you.

zaxjax,

Thanks! i have seen your work and they are very good also.

Old 10-27-2008, 11:13 PM
memo is infamous around these parts
Raja did all my cars including Gallardo and 997TT. He is not only a great detailer but also the best when it comes to paint protection films. Don't be shocked if you see him detailing the entire car for fun when he is only suppose to do paint protection. That easily shows how much he loves what he does.

Old 10-27-2008, 11:15 PM
bubbletea_335i is infamous around these parts
- Raja is the best man. thumbs up!! not only does awsome detailing but also great with clear-bra.

yo raj - this is jackson.. i know, it's my 2nd post..lol. just dropping a note to say hi and props on your work.