Toys for Tots Charity Car Show 12/20/08

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 09:44 AM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
I ll come out if the weather holds out

Old 12-16-2008, 01:12 PM
Pun1sh3RZ is infamous around these parts
If weather is good i'll come out.

Also i'm posting this on: my350z.com

Old 12-18-2008, 08:01 PM
also posted on: g35driver.com

Old 12-19-2008, 05:01 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Looks like I will be able to swing by for a few. Not going to show. Cruise in anyone? Leave MD at noon be there by noon thirty.

Old 12-19-2008, 07:24 AM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
Looks like I will be able to swing by for a few. Not going to show. Cruise in anyone? Leave MD at noon be there by noon thirty.
I'd be up for that. The Lotus all all apart in the garage and the others are stashed away for the winter, so I'll be taking the family cruiser.

Old 12-19-2008, 07:26 AM
anyone leaving from Baltimore area?

Old 12-19-2008, 08:11 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Pun1sh3RZ
anyone leaving from Baltimore area?
I'm leaving the Towson area pretty early (8:30 or 8:45am) and meeting a few people in Vienna, VA at 10am for breakfast. If you want to meet up with me, send me a PM and we'll figure out how to get together.

There's also a group of mostly BMW's meeting at the rest stop on I-95 just south of Route 32 at 10am.

Old 12-19-2008, 08:31 AM
Originally Posted by Tonk
I'm leaving the Towson area pretty early (8:30 or 8:45am) and meeting a few people in Vienna, VA at 10am for breakfast. If you want to meet up with me, send me a PM and we'll figure out how to get together.

There's also a group of mostly BMW's meeting at the rest stop on I-95 just south of Route 32 at 10am.
I think i've seen your car in Kenilworth not too long ago, you were helping a guy with an accord. I live in the colony, I work till noon but i'm trying to take off i'll let you know.

Old 12-19-2008, 08:49 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Pun1sh3RZ
I think i've seen your car in Kenilworth not too long ago, you were helping a guy with an accord. I live in the colony, I work till noon but i'm trying to take off i'll let you know.
Hmm...an Accord....I know a few people with Accords but not in that area. But yeah I'm right up in Timonium so we can definitely meet up if you get off work.

Old 12-19-2008, 10:23 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
I'm looking forward to this tomorrow! Remember guys, we are having free burgers and hot dogs for everyone too.

Old 12-20-2008, 06:09 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Planning on switching it up a little today. Bringing out the Cobra! Not sure of my official time though. Momma is sick and painters will be here all day. I'll check back around 10 to see if anyone is rolling by Silver Spring around 11-12.

Old 12-21-2008, 07:37 AM
Boy, I thought the pics would be flying by now. I only took a couple because I knew Tonk was in the house. Here's my one good pic of the day. Shoulda come out Berk!!!

Old 12-21-2008, 08:44 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^^Holy ****.....That's HAWT!!!!! I wish I could've made it, the wifey had me chauffering her a round Tyson's for last minute XMAS shopping and then we went looking at buying another house.....So, it was a busy busy day.....I tried convincing her to stop by for a few but I saw the look of death!!!! Looks like a great time, def for the next one....
Berk

Old 12-21-2008, 11:50 AM
intence is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by boochook
^^^Holy ****.....That's HAWT!!!!! I wish I could've made it, the wifey had me chauffering her a round Tyson's for last minute XMAS shopping and then we went looking at buying another house.....So, it was a busy busy day.....I tried convincing her to stop by for a few but I saw the look of death!!!! Looks like a great time, def for the next one....
Berk
buy my house!!!

Old 12-22-2008, 08:40 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Alan - send me details....looking for single family... Thx.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Toys for Tots Charity Car Show 12/20/08