Paintless Dent Repair Shop in DC area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 03:17 PM
AudiRS is infamous around these parts
Paintless Dent Repair Shop in DC area

Hey guys,

do you have any recommendations on a decent PDR shop in the area?
Many thanks

Old 11-29-2008, 08:25 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Pro-Vision Dent Repair in Fredericksburg.....They did the dent removal on my 996 and it was INCREDIBLE.....HBL said I needed to replace the entire fender...HAHAHAHA

Old 11-30-2008, 01:06 AM
Originally Posted by boochook
Pro-Vision Dent Repair in Fredericksburg.....They did the dent removal on my 996 and it was INCREDIBLE.....HBL said I needed to replace the entire fender...HAHAHAHA
Thanks for your response boochook but fredericksburg is too far for me (im in DC). Do you guys know any other places (rockville perhaps?)
Many thanks

Old 11-30-2008, 10:10 AM
Harvey in MD is infamous around these parts
Russ is mobile as he does work for car dealers. He did a great repair for me.

call Russ Kafka @ 410.698.3179

Old 11-30-2008, 10:26 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
AudiRS, I believe Pro-Vision is also mobile.....

Old 12-01-2008, 06:32 AM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
Let us know if you find someone you like. I need this done this winter as well.

Old 12-02-2008, 10:54 AM
djParis has a spectacular aura aboutdjParis has a spectacular aura about
DentMasters in Tysons Corner has done some great work for me in the past. They have a few different locations, I have used both the Manassas and Tysons shops.

http://www.dentmasters.com/

Old 12-02-2008, 09:48 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
I've used Dent Wizard in the past for my previous car and have nothing but great things to say.

Old 01-06-2009, 03:24 PM
makahama is infamous around these parts
I use Dent Professor, they have a nice location in Rockville, excellent work, reasonable price. Better Business accredited, will recommend them to anyone, call Cyprian 301 537 6991 www.dentprofessorinc.com

Old 01-07-2009, 08:43 AM
Teuton is infamous around these parts
I've also used dent wizard in Rockville and they where great. They removed a dent on my e36 on the crease line of my rear fender. You'd be hard pressed to find it after they did the work.

Old 01-08-2009, 09:25 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Teuton
I've also used dent wizard in Rockville and they where great. They removed a dent on my e36 on the crease line of my rear fender. You'd be hard pressed to find it after they did the work.
I have a similar problem on one of my cars. How much did they charge you for that?

Old 01-08-2009, 10:06 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
They charged me $250 for a dent very close to the crease on the M3, took them approx 1 hour. This was however a few years ago.

Old 01-08-2009, 12:36 PM
Teuton is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by deckman
I have a similar problem on one of my cars. How much did they charge you for that?

It was about $100 and this was around 6 or more years ago.

Old 01-11-2009, 04:26 PM
pseto is infamous around these parts
I used a PDR guy when I was at a NCC DIY event last month, and his work was incredible!!! I dont remember his company, but he frequents Convenience Car Care in Manassas.

Old 01-16-2009, 04:23 PM
I used dent professor in Rockville. Excellent work and friendly staff at a reasonable price

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Paintless Dent Repair Shop in DC area