Laser Interceptor

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 08:14 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
I got it on the GB. I'm tired of constantly being spooked about what's over the next rise or around the bend! I will have this with my STi RD so I won't have to worry so much when driving in VA.

Old 01-28-2009, 05:42 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by deckman
I got it on the GB. I'm tired of constantly being spooked about what's over the next rise or around the bend! I will have this with my STi RD so I won't have to worry so much when driving in VA.
How do you like the STI RD? Any issues?

Old 01-28-2009, 05:48 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
No, the only knock on it in the past was there was no real audio ramp up for warnings, but they have fixed that. It's a top performer. If you travel in VA in my opinion it's your only safe choice.

Old 01-28-2009, 06:15 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Jon (Deckman) - I can't wait to see the results in person......would love for you to do a write up on your experience after some more testing....I'm really thinking of getting a system like this too.

Old 01-28-2009, 09:20 AM
Berk, if I do it myself (90% sure I will) I'll document the install. As for testing, I don't have any equipment to test with. The Guys of Lidar have done extensive testing already so I am trusting their results.

Old 01-28-2009, 10:48 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
The GOL testing is what sold me on the system. I waited till this years' test before I completely made up my mind that this was the best product available. Last year there were claims that the unit LI sent was juiced up and not the real retail unit because they crushed everyone else. Well, this year the LI was purchased blindly and dominated for the second year in a row. The unit you buy here has the same performance as the one in the test.

It was icing on the cake for me to go out in the street with two different model laser and actually see it work for myself. It was amazing. I aimed everywhere I could on the car, coming and going, and came up with nothing even though I could get readings on all the cars around it!!

All the garbage you see floating around regarding LI is from the competitors/haters. They're upset that the apple cart has been turned over and that their products can't come close. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before LI has some real competition, but right now they're the only game in town that does it reliably this well.

By the way, I need some pm's with emails and full names asap for those participating. Thanks.

Old 02-02-2009, 05:50 AM
My LI package arrived over the weekend. Did anyone else from the DC area get in on this?

Old 02-06-2009, 06:07 AM
While I would like to install this myself, I may not be able to get to it for a while. Does anyone know a good installer in the area? I live in Montgomery County.

Old 02-12-2009, 12:20 PM
OK, if nobody knows a good installer for laser jammers, how about a good audio or car alarm installer in the area? Thanks!

Old 02-12-2009, 12:48 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
There is one in Tyson's, I think it's Hurley's or something....They're right off Spring Hill Road in Tyson's Corner (by HBL). I've seen some P-Cars getting work done there......

Old 02-12-2009, 01:04 PM
Thank you Berk!! I'm all over it.

Old 02-12-2009, 01:19 PM
tejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud of
Deputy Dog: roughly where in Florida are you located? Have you had experience being shot at high speed? thanks

Old 02-12-2009, 02:26 PM
^^NP, G/L and let us know how it turns out....I may do the same thing....

Old 02-12-2009, 04:11 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tejoe
Deputy Dog: roughly where in Florida are you located? Have you had experience being shot at high speed? thanks

Tampa Bay. And yes. I got shot on the highway. However I didn't stop to ask if he got a reading or not

It works the same at speed. Since most of us can't exceed 186,000 miles per second, you're safe

Old 02-20-2009, 07:36 AM
DA KAR is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by deputydog95
Tampa Bay. And yes. I got shot on the highway. However I didn't stop to ask if he got a reading or not

It works the same at speed. Since most of us can't exceed 186,000 miles per second, you're safe
Do u have any LI units left?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Laser Interceptor