Car & Coffe + Fun Run Sunday, November 8th Germantown, MD-THE BULL is BACK in ACTION

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 12:26 PM
MechanicalEng is infamous around these parts
I hope I can make it, I will be bringing my new toy

Old 02-05-2009, 12:30 PM
DaveC20853 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by bull30
Here's a picture of 1 of the tunnels we will be going through.
All the better to check your exhaust note. Just leave some space between cars.

Old 02-05-2009, 01:11 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by DaveC20853
All the better to check your exhaust note. Just leave some space between cars.
Exactly, and dont forget your earplugs lol

Old 02-05-2009, 01:30 PM
Teuton is infamous around these parts
Doh! I originally planned on going to the DC auto show this weekend. No way my better half will let me do 2 car events in 1 weekend. Might have to skip the auto show to make this.

Mick-Say it aint so? What are you going to replace her with?

Old 02-05-2009, 01:55 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Berk/Pete

No replacement plans although just suggested the idea to my better half and she thinks I'm mad selling it. So I might be at Sundays event after all.

Pete if your going let me know and we'll drive down together....

Old 02-05-2009, 01:56 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
AHHHHH, my muffler byapsses LOVE these types of scenarios.....I feel for those who will be behind my whip who have sensitivity to loud noises!!!

Old 02-05-2009, 02:05 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
The old TechArt Race loves tunnels.

Old 02-05-2009, 02:19 PM
lax01 is infamous around these parts
Still got snow tires on FTMFL!

Old 02-05-2009, 02:41 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
May be the Cobra for this one. Top down day with Tonneau cover.

Old 02-05-2009, 08:31 PM
tmann is infamous around these parts
i would be coming to get some shots but of cource this one weekend i will be gone in north carolina.
catch um next time

Old 02-06-2009, 05:54 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
I like this tunnel and the route for that matter Go BULL!!!

Old 02-06-2009, 05:57 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
May be the Cobra for this one. Top down day with Tonneau cover.

Scott bring whatever. Just make it so I can show you how nice your man Bill did on my fender rolling.

Old 02-06-2009, 05:59 AM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
Gunther, you in? Im in for a drive....just not sure if I can go that long.

Originally Posted by Gunther
I like this tunnel and the route for that matter Go BULL!!!

Old 02-06-2009, 06:20 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Gunther
Scott bring whatever. Just make it so I can show you how nice your man Bill did on my fender rolling.
I am more of a definite at this point. Plan to bring a few of my American Muscle Posse along too.

Bill has my new track toy in his shop now getting de-virginized this week. Exhaust, air, struts, sway bars, may do brakes now too.

Old 02-06-2009, 08:46 AM
Teuton is infamous around these parts
Looks like I'll be able to make this. Skipping the DC Autoshow.

Mick- PM me when you want to meet up.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Car & Coffe + Fun Run Sunday, November 8th Germantown, MD-THE BULL is BACK in ACTION