Car & Coffe + Fun Run Sunday, November 8th Germantown, MD-THE BULL is BACK in ACTION

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 10:04 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Nice one, Ken. See ya on the next one!

Old 02-09-2009, 01:30 PM
gcassidy is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Gunther
Nice video! The Cobra sounds so so right!!!
Thanks. I appreciate that coming from a Porsche owner. I've always loved the flat 6, when its opened up.

Old 02-09-2009, 08:57 PM
05evo8gsr is infamous around these parts
Had an awesome time. Too bad my car is down and i had to drive a Dinan M5.

JW, there was a Aston Martin at the parking lot in the beginning, I am almost Positive this guy is my neighbor. I see that car and him outside all the time washing his cars. I have never said hi or anything tho. If you are on here, I live down the street and had the Evo and now the S4

Old 02-09-2009, 10:21 PM
bubbletea_335i is infamous around these parts
damn it, i missed a great one. haven't been on this board for a while. when is the next one?

Old 02-10-2009, 12:51 PM
q_dubz is infamous around these parts
109 pics to view....please click below

the password is: BOOST

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v223/qballc/Feb09cruise/

Old 02-10-2009, 01:19 PM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
Nice pics... Who's that porky bastard standing next to the Blue Lotus? I betcha his wife greases up the door frame and throws in a Twinkie to get him into that car

Old 02-10-2009, 01:27 PM
q_dubz is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by bull30
Nice pics... Who's that porky bastard standing next to the Blue Lotus? I betcha his wife greases up the door frame and throws in a Twinkie to get him into that car
bahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahila rious

Old 02-10-2009, 08:46 PM
Euro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud of
Looks like a great time. Wish that I could have made it.

Old 02-11-2009, 05:47 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Clarke - I will keep you in the loop buddy on future events.....we'll have you out there some point this season......Great to see you on the 6 as well buddy....

Old 02-11-2009, 08:04 PM
05evo8gsr is infamous around these parts
Berk, do you know the Asian in the Aston? I am ALMOST positive that he is my neighbor.

Old 02-11-2009, 08:50 PM
Euro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud of
Thanks Berk. I went on one of Bull's runs in late '07. Lots of fun, good lunch at the golf course. It was the first time I that I had a chance to hang some foot in the SC.

Old 02-12-2009, 07:12 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Adam,

No I don't unfortunately, my other buddy owns an 07 Vantage that looks just like that one, so I thought it was him......

Originally Posted by 05evo8gsr
Berk, do you know the Asian in the Aston? I am ALMOST positive that he is my neighbor.

Old 02-12-2009, 07:13 AM
Cool man, looking forward to the next meet and greet buddy....

Originally Posted by Euro SC
Thanks Berk. I went on one of Bull's runs in late '07. Lots of fun, good lunch at the golf course. It was the first time I that I had a chance to hang some foot in the SC.

Old 02-12-2009, 11:34 AM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
If this weather cooperates, we will have another run soon. If not, the next run will be the end of March which is the Spring Tour. Last year we had 103 cars broken into 3 groups:

Group 1: Movers & Shakers - Lead by the Blue Meanie
Group 2: The Scenic Beauties
Group 3: The Geritol Gang - Lead by Gina

It's the 3rd largest tour of the year. The Gettysburg Tour is the largest tour at about 175 cars...

There will be between 10-12 Meet, Drive & Dine events for 2009... Gina and I look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones on each of the tours.

Oh and don't forget, most of these runs are preceded by a CTD Run. Those of you that have been on a CTD Run know what they are all about

Last edited by bull30; 02-12-2009 at 11:37 AM.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:04 PM
DaveC20853 is infamous around these parts
Can't wait. And how do I find out about this CTD run. Still don't have PM privileges here yet.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Car & Coffe + Fun Run Sunday, November 8th Germantown, MD-THE BULL is BACK in ACTION